Anyone on here play paintball?

bodybuilding88

I use to play recreationally and in tournaments 8 or so years ago and wanted to get back into it and wondered if anyone on here goes to splatterpark or plays on a competitive team. Just trying to get hooked up with some people that play. Me and my roommate are both getting markers again and hope to play a decent amount this summer.

Yeah I want to make it out to splatterpark and play some open games. I usually play speedball but wouldn't mind giving the big games a try.

they are a blast. its usually at least 600 vs 600 with all type of players, so you can pick on little kids or get in some pretty good fire fights with pro players

I was on a team about 10 years ago, played all over the state. I wouldn't mind getting back into it..although I hate to see how expensive it's gotten

It depends on where you look for stuff. Places like ansgear.com, paintball discounters and some times pbnation you can get great deals on stuff. But avoid places like the general merchandice out here in pataskala.

My son used to play a ton, in fact there was a wooded area behind the Naz here in GC where a bunch got together and played until it was shutdown .

He has some nice makers and said he may see if there are any players when he heads to college in the fall.

I haven't seen much action in forever and even asked him if the popularity of it died down.

mace

speedball LOL

BRB everybody tossing 2000 balls in random directions hoping to hit someone.

Ive won just as many games with only a hopper without having to get into my pods.

I have used all pods and a 68/4500 in one woodsball shooting at 40+ people in one woodsball game at Splatterpark before.

Panzy lol. If thats how your playing it, your doing it all wrong lol. Ill play ya 1 on 1, what do say?

If anyone is interested, the next big game is may 5th

Ill be at it. Hope to go to that indoor field in Akron as soon as I get a marker to get warmed up.

do you even tippmann 98

Get outta here with that tippman crap

Spyder is where its at :p.

On a serious note, one of my buddies thats goin to the big game just picked up his first gun and such, so we want to get out and play at least once before the big game so he knows what its like. Anyone up for it shortly? Ive got fran bar park (haunted hoochie) right here by me, but if any knows any better fields.