small boat motor repair

nuttinfas

So.I just boat a job boat with a 9.5 ho motor on it. It starts up and runs but id like to have it serviced. Anyone know of a good place to take it too that is fairly close to the south side of Columbus.

i wish i could be more specific, but i cant...but i've seen a house on stelzer rd, somewhere around half way between the airport and easton on the east side of the road that always has a rack with 10-15 motors on it. i can only assume he does repair and stuff.

i don't drive that way very often any more to remember seeing it, but might want to drive by to look.

i wish i could be more specific, but i cant...but i've seen a house on stelzer rd, somewhere around half way between the airport and easton on the east side of the road that always has a rack with 10-15 motors on it. i can only assume he does repair and stuff.

i don't drive that way very often any more to remember seeing it, but might want to drive by to look.

Yep see it all the time. If you're going south on Steltzer he's past big bird on the left hand side.