Creeper called out

Otis Nice

His mom's house? He's not 22. She must be 102.

Possible, albeit not probable.

My granddad turns 103 in August. He lives alone, unassisted, and exercizes daily, can tell you every player on the Reds, and still works his garden every year. :)

I am a teacher and mass text messages and emails are sent out with information about people like this.

This person should have alerted the police and school with a description and plate number.

Good for the kids letting people know.

I am a teacher and mass text messages and emails are sent out with information about people like this.

This person should have alerted the police and school with a description and plate number.

Good for the kids letting people know.

It sounds like he alerted the police...

Just to stir the pot but the cops should have been asked to talk to this guy and see what he was up, its pretty obvious that he was up to no good but had this incident escalated any further and had the creeper obtained his CCW I believe that he would have probably been justified in the eyes of the law for shooting the angry father. Just to be clear I don't condone what the creeper was doing but I think this father is closer to getting himself in trouble than getting this old guy taken care of.

his shop is l1 games located 5043 Tuttle Crossing Blvd., Dublin, Ohio

I buy a ton of video games, I'm going to visit his shop just because sometimes you have to take action.

My only concern would be if old dude was just lost cuz old....

Possible, albeit not probable.

My granddad turns 103 in August. He lives alone, unassisted, and exercizes daily, can tell you every player on the Reds, and still works his garden every year. :)

Does it really count if all the players name's are from the 20's?

;)

Does it really count if all the players name's are from the 20's?

;)

:lol:

That's the thing. Every season he's on it. The man is amazing. Sharp as a tack and remembers everything. You visit him and mention Frisch's and he's got his hat and is out the door before you can blink. Hahaha. Can't believe how well he gets around.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=654&pictureid=7013

Just to stir the pot but the cops should have been asked to talk to this guy and see what he was up, its pretty obvious that he was up to no good but had this incident escalated any further and had the creeper obtained his CCW I believe that he would have probably been justified in the eyes of the law for shooting the angry father. Just to be clear I don't condone what the creeper was doing but I think this father is closer to getting himself in trouble than getting this old guy taken care of.

Nope. Def would not have been a legal shoot. Can't shoot someone cause they yell at you. Lol.

Nope. Def would not have been a legal shoot. Can't shoot someone cause they yell at you. Lol.

Yup..your life must be in eminent danger with a weapon. Pointing & yelling is not danger.

If that was the case Nathan could prolly pull his gun on me regularly :gabe:.