someone please explain to me...

phil

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For you Lego's, did you take a bunch of generic Lego's and build an airplane, or did you buy a Lego Airplane kit and follow the instructions? One of those I would consider assembly and the other I would call building.

1) There were fewer kits when I was a kid. Only Lego kit I ever had was a becauseracecar kit in a Happy Meal.

2) Only Legos I had were the mass boxes with just a bagillion pieces. No kits of any kind. Just Legos and my imagination. We were too poor to buy anything that wasn't the basic.

Come to think of it, last time I was at the folks house I saw some sort of flying Lego house with thrusters and props sitting on a shelf in the basement. No clue how long ago I assembled it. I looked at it and left it there. It's nostalgic now. I can't tear it apart.

So, I'm a Lego plane and flying fortress builder. :fuckyeah:

I will argue that modding and building the car is completely different.. When you build a car for a purpose even though you are just buying "kits" and stuff per built by professionals it's far different than adding bolt-ons.. You can "mod a car all you want but if you don't do your research and just slap shit together it won't be worth a damn. Say I build my car for standing mile and Mexico.That same suspension, gearing will be worth a shit in the 1/4 as if I built the car for a 1/4. Car would handle for shit but go fast in a 1/4.. It's like saying, I modded my car for the 1/4. Or I modded my car for the standing mile. Doesn't sound right. I think basic mods are bolt ons and excessive mods are in the catagory of building because your building it for a purpose.

you are the LAST person on this site who should be arguing about semantics, grammar, or on ANY intellectual level other than "amoeba level"

Is that Martin douche on this site? If not, you should invite him Fill

I still remember that night he went ape shit on him in the parking lot. Andrew (blacksrt4) was down there and called me and I was listening to everything that was being sad. Best 10 minute phone conversation I've ever heard!

I still remember that night he went ape shit on him in the parking lot. Andrew (blacksrt4) was down there and called me and I was listening to everything that was being sad. Best 10 minute phone conversation I've ever heard!

When was this? I don't remember him going ape shit, but that could have been before I started going up there.

Talking about the same Martin that was on here years back with a v6 mustang?

I don't remember the Martin we are talking about ever owning a mustang.

When was this? I don't remember him going ape shit, but that could have been before I started going up there.

I don't remember the Martin we are talking about ever owning a mustang.

Sometime over the summer

no hes talking about when i went off on martin and tried to get him to race, and when he declined i went into public humiliation mode for a good while. everyone got around while i tore martin and his groupies up

no hes talking about when i went off on martin and tried to get him to race, and when he declined i went into public humiliation mode for a good while. everyone got around while i tore martin and his groupies up

Tell me about your built DSM

Tell me about your built DSM

it is a poop flavored pille of shit currently getting weight reduced by rust and bird shit. i vow to never wash it, or put more than $20 in the gas tank at a time. my budget is $55, 6 handsies, 2 oz of pocket lint, 9 IOU'S, 12 cases of beer, and a $9 tune. should break off an 8s pass with no worries, just gotta get the tech to over look my milk carton seat, and scotch tape restraints. :dumb:

by no means is this a joke, ive already given 2 handsies and 4 ious have been sent out. just working on saving the $55