OVR Driver School - Sat. April 13

bmwohio

Entries are limited to 50 students. - If you run the School on Saturday you can run the event on Sunday for a discounted fee - you must register for both things individually.

ABSOLUTELY NO ON-SITE REGISTRATIONS will be accepted.

This school is limited in the number of students to provide a more structured teaching environment, more productive day and a low student/teacher ratio. Our intent is to make this school available for competitors with less than three years experience.

Anyone interested in instructing should contact us at: OVRSOLO@GMAIL.COM

The fee for this years school will be $60.00 for SCCA members and include a box lunch provided at the noon break.

Entries are limited to 50 students. ABSOLUTELY NO ON-SITE REGISTRATIONS will be accepted.

7:30-8:45AM Registration Check-in

8:00-9AM Course Open for Walking

7:30-8:45AM Tech Inspection open

9:00-9:30AM Mandatory Driver's Meeting

9:30-10AM Course Walk & With Instructor

10:00AM First Car on Course

IF YOU WOULD RATHER MAIL A CHECK, THAN PAY ONLINE, THE CHECK MUST BE RECEIVED BEFORE REGISTRATION CLOSES OR THE ENTRY WILL BE DELETED. Mail the check to Simi Ritch, 1011 Arcadia Blvd, Westerville, Ohio 43082

Register here --> https://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/event/event.advert/uidEvent/6F4B3D57-EC6B-D23E-A53997FBB0E54A94#.UUN1tRyG2So

• 2 weeks later...
You absolutely should do this.

Lots of instruction and seat time.

This ^^ One on one seat time with an instructor all day long. This event is ALL about the student and getting you better(and we feed you lunch). You are paired with an instructor who sits shotgun and goes run after run after run with you and tells you where you suck and where you're awesome :dumb: and then course correct after each run.

Definitely worth the $$ if you're looking to become a better autocrosser, and driver overall.

Great event for people interested in doing autox, or who only have run a couple events in the past with little instruction. Low key, fantastic instructors, and plenty of seat time.

Plenty of great driver's on this site who have passed through this course.

Great event for people interested in doing autox, or who only have run a couple events in the past with little instruction. Low key, fantastic instructors, and plenty of seat time.

Plenty of great driver's on this site who have passed through this course.

http://blog.kontera.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/like.png

As if the OVR group needed any more accolades or praise, I did the Driver's Schools in 2010 and 2011, and found them to be quite beneficial in erasing some bad driving behaviors that had developed over the long winters. They are definitely worth the slightly bumped up cost of entry from a standard event. Unfortunately, I will be sitting this one out, and doing the P.E. the following day due to scheduling. However, a friend of mine who did his first event today was asking about seat time and I clued him into this, so he may be attending.

There are 4 spots left.....get in while you can.

Each instructor will have 2 students for the day, one in the morning, and one in the afternoon, with a little bit of classroom mixed in.....It's no Evo School, but it's a really great school for the money....

Remember: Entries are limited to 50 students. - If you run the School on Saturday you can run the event on Sunday for a discounted fee - you must register for both events individually.

ABSOLUTELY NO ON-SITE REGISTRATIONS will be accepted for the school.

There are 4 spots left.....get in while you can.

Each instructor will have 2 students for the day, one in the morning, and one in the afternoon, with a little bit of classroom mixed in.....It's no Evo School, but it's a really great school for the money....

Remember: Entries are limited to 50 students. - If you run the School on Saturday you can run the event on Sunday for a discounted fee - you must register for both events individually.

ABSOLUTELY NO ON-SITE REGISTRATIONS will be accepted for the school.

I'm signed up for both. Hopefully Mike will let me know if he wants me in RWD or AWD form for the school.