OVR Driver School - Sat. April 13

bmwohio

Gotta love a tired old, cheap, P. O. S.

41.3 on the third of three runs - will be fun to see what it will do with some warm asphalt tomorrow!!!

Craig, you got a 41.3 out of that thing?! Nice!!

I thought today went very well. Could have been 10-15 degrees warmer, but at least it was dry.

Thanks to all the CR guys for coming out, I hope you found it beneficial.

See most of you again tomorrow!

I think Jones may be 'hooked' on a new drug...... :D

Craig, you got a 41.3 out of that thing?! Nice!!

I thought today went very well. Could have been 10-15 degrees warmer, but at least it was dry.

See most of you again tomorrow!

I think Jones may be 'hooked' on a new drug...... :D

GOTTA SCRATCH THAT ITCH BRO

Jones had to bow to the mighty power of the basically stock Subaru on Saturday. 40.6

It was good to get back out there after such a long time off. Things came back quicker than i would have expected and was doing a decent job of getting the car where i wanted it by the end of the day.

Good event guys!

Beat Aaron finally? Saw one of your 43 second runs lol

To be fair, jones ultimately beat me 2 weeks ago as well, on his last run.

I did get a few runs on him on saturday, however, but my lack of skill, and poopy tires are holding me back.

Aaron did not lead this time around.

41.4 bruh.

Yep, you were progressing quite nicely!

I had a blast. Look forward to being a semi-regular.

Jones had to bow to the mighty power of the basically stock Subaru on Saturday. 40.6

You were killing it Craig, very impressed.

I need to step up my game, getting put to shame by fellow AWD CRers (new word).

Edited by Aaron

As much as i learned, i think the school was my most inconsistant day yet. My times were all over the place, but it seemed to have paid off because i was much better on sunday.

I also enjoyed my corner working assignment on the island. Have 15ish seconds to run and get a cone before the next car came barreling down the back straight, made for a great workout.

Edited by RacerX78

As much as i learned, i think the school was my most inconsistant day yet. My times were all over the place, but it seemed to have paid off because i was much better on sunday.

I also enjoyed my corner working assignment on the island. Have 15ish seconds to run and get a cone before the next car came barreling down the back straight, made for a great workout.

I watched you run a few times, and I would NOT have gotten in your way :lolguy: The boy was like a freight train...watch out!

LoL, me and the SHO are built alike.

Truth! I love this shot,btw....

OVR04.14+230.JPG

Pics can be found here --> https://plus.google.com/photos/106913679852802708833/albums/5866838454071942641?banner=pwa

and a few here --> http://s64.photobucket.com/user/redludesh2/library/Auto-X%20OVR%20SCCA%2004-14-13