First SAFE arrest.

sol740

What's missing for me is who he sold them to.

Both times to an undercover cop.

Both transactions were recorded by the investigator. In the second sale, the investigator told Wassell, according to the complaint, that he or she had a felony conviction for a domestic violence incident.

Wassell was recorded on tape responding: “The whole felony, banned-for-life thing, it’s stupid.’’

http://www.buffalonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20130314/CITYANDREGION/130319543/1003

Why New Yorkers? Drive to New York yourself and sell some magazines. Or do you only care about freedom when it affects you personally?

:gabe:

Tell you what: If such a law is passed in Ohio, I'll sell some to you and you sell some to me. We'll go down to the poice station and do it in front of the authorities.

You know, we could even tell them we're coming and maybe get a few hundred friends to join us. That's what I'm talking about.

Being some out of state dickweed that comes into NY and breaks the law is going to get you nowhere. Except arrested in NY. No one is going to side with you. Doesn't make a good test case.

In related news:

"To enact sections 5502.23 and 5502.231 of the Revised Code to prohibit any agency and its employees and agents from seizing or authorizing the seizure of any firearm from any person lawfully in possession or control of the firearm except when a law enforcement officer reasonably believes the immediate seizure of the firearm is necessary for the safety of the officer or another person or to preserve the firearm as evidence, to prohibit the establishment of a firearm registry, and to prohibit law enforcement officers and international agents from enforcing a firearms registration requirement or firearm ban. "

http://www.legislature.state.oh.us/bills.cfm?ID=130_SB_36

We might have to go down to the local BATF office to sell those magazines instead. :lolguy:

Tell you what: If such a law is passed in Ohio, I'll sell some to you and you sell some to me. We'll go down to the poice station and do it in front of the authorities.

You know, we could even tell them we're coming and maybe get a few hundred friends to join us. That's what I'm talking about.

Being some out of state dickweed that comes into NY and breaks the law is going to get you nowhere. Except arrested in NY. No one is going to side with you. Doesn't make a good test case.

Only if I can also tell you that I have a felony domestic violence conviction first.

Molon labia!

:gabe: