Cell Phone service....

Buckeye1647545503

I have been with Verizon since they came to town. The service is good never had a issue. But they keep costing more and more. What other options are out there that have good service and low price? I need one smart phone with data and a average number of min and talk and one cheapo phone with little to no text and little phone.

I suggest AT&T if you are leaving Verizon. Sprint service is garbage plus they have no LTE in town. ATTs LTE is the fastest in the city.

Their new $30 "upgrade" fee is absolute BS.

What are you talking about?

Sprint is unlimited everything. Great service and they have the best customer service I've ever experienced. I pay 150 a month for two lines unlimited voice data and text. Couldn't ask for anything more

Ditto this!! I have two iPhones unlimited everything! 3G works great for me. Just depends what your doing I guess. Had sprint for 7 years customer service is great, they always take care of any problem

Sprint is unlimited everything. Great service and they have the best customer service I've ever experienced. I pay 150 a month for two lines unlimited voice data and text. Couldn't ask for anything more

all I ask for on Sprint is data that works. if they don't have good working lte here by the time my contract is up I'm jumping ship for tmo. I've been with Sprint for 11 years and they just haven't kept up. if all you need is voice then they are great

I know im gonna get jumped all over for this but i just got away from verizons outrageous billing after 10 years plus, since back when they were some other company here. I took my razr maxx and had it flashed to revol and although no 4g it works perfect and its 45. a month with no contract for unlimited everything. Unless you do alot of traveling most of the cell companies that are supposed start ups are just no contract spinoffs of the big names youve heard of.

No. Sprint has terrible service. Customer service is good, coverage is below bad

I suggest AT&T if you are leaving Verizon. Sprint service is garbage plus they have no LTE in town. ATTs LTE is the fastest in the city

What are you talking about?

THis

im ready to leave sprint with no lte service but i pay the 4g phone fee.

do it. Their coverage sucks anyways.

Honestly OP, id stay with verizon if you can. If its quality of service you are looking for they are unmatched. I agree their customer service is shitty but if that is too big of a deal breaker for you, go to ATT. I am only on sprint because my work pays for it. Kind of sucks not being able to use mobile broadband outside the outerbelt.

Im going to look into no contract phones before anything. I would like to fine both phones for a hundred a month or less. I am back in school and funds are tight and over 15O a month os getting super old plus I have a real issue with being treated bad as a customer of like 12-15 to years

Straight talk from Walmart offers $45 unlimited everything plans if you bring your own phone. They support both GSM and CDMA, and just lease connection from T-Mobile or at&t for the gsm, or Verizon for the CDMA, so u will still have the coverage you desire at a much lower cost.

Straight talk from Walmart offers $45 unlimited everything plans if you bring your own phone. They support both GSM and CDMA, and just lease connection from T-Mobile or at&t for the gsm, or Verizon for the CDMA, so u will still have the coverage you desire at a much lower cost.

Does that include 4G?

Just received my new VERIZON work phone that replaced my non-service existent AT&T POS, and the service IS THERE!

In Ohio, fuck AT&T. I challenge any one of you AT&T fanboys to ride with me for a day. Once you leave Columbus, your shit sucks.

Just received my new VERIZON work phone that replaced my non-service existent AT&T POS, and the service IS THERE!

In Ohio, fuck AT&T. I challenge any one of you AT&T fanboys to ride with me for a day. Once you leave Columbus, your shit sucks.

I will have to absolutely agree that when I still had my company and traveled everyday Verizon had far and away the best overall coverage. A couple of my techs had at&t and they struggled everytime we left Columbus. What you get for a service provider really should be determined by what you need.