Need a body shop ASAP

Over the weekend my asshole neighbor hit my wifes 2013 Chrysler Town and Country at midnight on Saturday while trying to park. After he hit the van he took off and parked on the other side of the street and went inside his house. I ran over there and about killed him as he first tried to deny it then realized he was screwed. I called the cops he admitted to it yadda yadda. His insurance company is paying for the whole thing so I need to take it somewhere to get the bumper, tail light, etc replaced with OEM parts. Please recommend me someone, thanks.

No. Go fuck yourself.

Kiss my ass. The man asked for a referral to a good body shop...that's what I gave him. :cool:

Good luck getting any response from Clifford Automotive. I know I tried.

Kevin is very hard to get ahold of.

:gay:

Sterling Autobody on Morse. Call and ask for Clark (jelloman) on here. 614-476-9550.

-Marc

Hi Guys,

Currently I am working evening until summer. I stay home with my 12 week old baby during the day.

Anthony noted I hadn't been on in awhile and passed along the message via text.

I can do anything you need if you haven't taken care of this yet. And if anyone else needs to get a hold of me the best way is to contact me directly at 614.806.4497

During the day Im chasing a toddler and feeding bottles to a baby, so be sure to leave a message, and I'll get back to you asap.