DEAR 5speeder......

phil

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OP said "messages", guess my mind just read that as "text messages". I was a bit concerned, cause you know Fill be responding to text messages with a heaping helpin of the BBC.....

:p this isnt about me personally.... but if you would like i can text you the BBC:masturboy:

Am i the only one who thinks this is unacceptable? I mean yeah sure ill troll from time to time, but an attack on someone is a bit much....

did you read imstock2? or d wiggs? have you been on cr before? i can easily think of 5-20 members who have been shit on way worse.

did you read imstock2? or d wiggs? have you been on cr before? i can easily think of 5-20 members who have been shit on way worse.

I think we've all taken a pretty bad ribbing at one time or another, CR is populated by the ones who survived/didn't get butthurt and leave.

Actually no, i didnt read either of those threads. Dunno what they're even about.

:zoom:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110740

so is it a 09 mustang/ or an 06 mustang? is it blue or red? and please tell us more of how a supercharger and those weak ass cams will get you into the 10s. Ill wait

Sounds like ron is bench racing his lady's car or something.

235's on an 8" wheel meh... and for what it matters the mach1 would get squirley with 298whp on 315's so 235's ... 315's whatever...

5peeder if you in the corner crying somewhere i can wedge 275's on those same wheels