DEAR 5speeder......

phil

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was forgotten about once imstock2 started running his mouth. Seems that 5speeder has at least a little common sense and knows when to tuck his tail.

the truth rumbles from your keyboard again.

LOl 0 fucks given!! Fill u took to long to reply... Yours still for sale? I wouldn't mind having a extra spare

you never showed up or called when i said id be home. im sorry im not rearranging my schedule for $100. i got a tight schedule and if you aint around when i tell you to be, then its whatever.

you never showed up or called when i said id be home. im sorry im not rearranging my schedule for $100. i got a tight schedule and if you aint around when i tell you to be, then its whatever.

U said u would get ahold of me after something and never got back at me.. So I took it as you was messing around and bought another one

My autozone car would blow apart :( plus I already stated.. Every 200rwhp I lose a second on my best 1/4 time.. After its said in done I should have a soild 14sec car worthy of racing a v6 auto firebird

you might want make sure that pile will even make it down a track before you say its worthy of racing anything.

After its said in done I should have a soild 14sec car worthy of racing a v6 auto firebird

No, you'll have nothing. If you're lucky the car will blow up and then you won't have enough govt assistance to put it back together.

If you're unlucky you'll wrap it into a tree at high speed, because, we'll, you're a fuck-up. Plain and simple

My autozone car would blow apart :( plus I already stated.. Every 200rwhp I lose a second on my best 1/4 time.. After its said in done I should have a soild 14sec car worthy of racing a v6 auto firebird

So you're making the car slower on purpose? :confused:

so will the car actually be done for the first track day april 27th. Orrrrrrr will you not be able to run it since tirediscounters wasnt open to bolt on your light weight gto fronts.

U realize all the "hard" work is done right? The pictures I post on my build threads are useally about 2-3weeks old ;)