POLL: Trade - WWCRD

2highpsi

Pick One  

150,074 members have voted

1. 1. Pick One

• gabe
    • imstock2
    • neither

Hypothetically speaking,... if you had the power to add and remove members as you seen fit, would you permaban imstock2 if you had to bring back Gabe.

So who would CR rather have as a member

A. imstock2

B. gabe

C. neither

Now how boring would cr be without guys like me ;) seriously I lurk for 2 weeks and seen maybe 5-8 car related threads and useally by vendors.. Majority of it is gun,some wired nws, politics, or food related... When I enter a thread and post.. You bet that ass every cr member is checking up on it!

Now how boring would cr be without guys like me ;) seriously I lurk for 2 weeks and seen maybe 5-8 car related threads and useally by vendors.. Majority of it is gun,some wired nws, politics, or food related... When I enter a thread and post.. You bet that ass every cr member is checking up on it!

:lolguy: You actually kind of have a point there

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So John Doe brut out da G body wit a swirl. Runnin paid wit yay, paid wit yay gotta g body also, all motor wit a lil juice, no specs on da jets. we get to da water hole paid wit yay putting sum spray on da tires saying it join cum strong out da hole. John Doe aint ein worried dey running for 10 ben franks. Paid with yay snaps out da whole like a scolded dog and losses it about 2nd gear hi. John pull up round hem. Leaving paid wit yay till da big en with paid wit yay use day juice, photo finish. so finally we come to da conclusion dat paid wit yay lost but he claim he ain gone pay. so we say he ain gon com back roun here. so he wine up paying.

JOHN DOE DA DICKTATOR!!

Well, looks like both of them are gone and not coming back anytime soon, if ever.

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/7CE54813-E2CE-40CC-AAEF-E074CE3810EA-1026-0000018B5AE1763E_zps9fae599b.jpg

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/30472985-F149-4B67-A80D-BC6F6D258C42-1026-0000018AD9F3CE0E_zpscc010118.jpg

The most I got from this site... A few pissing contests and a lot of bench racing mainly caused by me with some help from some great friends like my boy Kirk and geesammy! ... Rest is just gun law this,which upper ar looks best,another ccw thread, who wants to eat, obama that, Fat chick double fisted. You should really change it to Columbuspolitics&bs.com that fits it more better.. How many guys on here actually race,work on cars, or even own a car and modding it compare to those who don't.. Now my short time here I noticed a few cool guys and probitly only about 12-14 actual car enthusiasts. Rest are just sheep tht follow the same trend. Your site your rules w/e and I'm sorry your panties got rumppled by imstock2. Be sure I will be back with a different account just to check up on how things are going