Lambo owners LOL

zeitgeist57

http://www.autoblog.com/2013/03/25/blue-lamborghini-aventador-flambees-eyeballs-on-new-york-city-sc/#continued

I love the idea behind this video, but with the 3 GoPro cameras and the subtitles, it strikes me as being too "showy".

I love the Aventador, but this comes across NOT as a "I'm helping a neighbor kid" video, but more of a "LOOK-HOW-I-BRING-SUNSHINE-TO-THOSE-IN-THE-SHADOWS" vid. :lol:

These "feel good" and random acts of kindness really are only sincere if not put on YouTube to get traffic.

you mean like the Lamborghini Batman guy? AFAIK he never sought to make any videos by his doing. He dresses up as Batman and has a black Gallardo and visits kids in hospitals

There's also a window washer for hospitals that dresses us as Spiderman just so the kids in the cancer ward can see Spiderman cleaning windows <---now THAT is mega win

you mean like the Lamborghini Batman guy? AFAIK he never sought to make any videos by his doing. He dresses up as Batman and has a black Gallardo and visits kids in hospitals

There's also a window washer for hospitals that dresses us as Spiderman just so the kids in the cancer ward can see Spiderman cleaning windows <---now THAT is mega win

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gDX2anG6nE

:gabe:

Anyone going to comment on how awful and lame the video was. Besides the notion that the guy did little to really help this girl or anything the video was just plan bad. He didn't go above 25mph the entire video. And the reactions are no different than when you see a Lambo or Ferrari parked at Easton big deal.

$20 says he was actually creeping on 17 y.o girl and he just made up the sob story to avoid the awkward question, lol.

17 huh... hes just lubing her up until she turns 18....

Dude is clearly creeping on HS girls.

yuuuuuuuuup!

Annoyed by many things in this video, including irrelevant subtitles.

"Ooooh look at the Lambo and shit I bet that dude is tanned and jacked and smart and great in bed."

Agreed that backstory is unnecessary and seems embellished.

well guy isnt a complete douche, but still draws to much attention to himself

regovids 10 minutes ago

All ad profits made from this video will be donated to her college fund. In fact, I will match the amount and double it. This video has already generated hundreds of dollars in the past 48 hours. So, thanks everyone for sharing this video, raising awareness about child abuse and proverty, and showing support for her. She's going to be amazed at how much money we raised for her.

this story inspired me greatly......just today I was out and ran into a homeless person. Looked in pretty bad shape from a lifetime of drinking and starvation on the streets. I decided to do something to help the guy out. I went to Burger King and ordered a whopper and sat in front of him so he could see what it looked like when someone else was able to have a nice hamburger. I used a coupon I had so he can rest easy tonight knowing that the money I saved will be put towards my own kids college fund so they might someday also eat a hamburger in front of him to show him how successful they had become. Just doing my part. Thank you Mr Lambo guy.