2014 Regal gets AWD and more HP

Mallard

Da fuq?

My STi is heaviest for Impreza at 3400

From Audi USA: a4 3500-3700 depends on tranny. Where are you getting 2600-2700?

autos.yahoo.com for a 2012 A4 2.0t Premium quattro manual. I just Googled A4 2.0t curb weight and that's what came up. (3616 lbs)

p.s. i see now. I fat thumbed it and typed a 2 instead of 3.

S3? Wife wants hatch/wagon, how much is that bastard going to be?

90% chance they will once again rape the US and not bring it over. The A3/S3 Sedan might be coming though. About the size of a B5 S4, but weighs far less.

I'm waiting to see what comes of the new MK7 TDi, new 2.0L motor that is supposed to be amazing. Might snag one for back and forth to work duty.

I'd like to point out for the regal getting more HP and AWD, but will have more drivetrain loss. So car in theory will be the same.

Huh? How do you figure? The A4 2.0T has 208 HP/258 lb-ft and is FWD or AWD. The Regal is 259 HP/295 lb-ft and FWD or AWD.

Huh? How do you figure? The A4 2.0T has 208 HP/258 lb-ft and is FWD or AWD. The Regal is 259 HP/295 lb-ft and FWD or AWD.

He meant in terms of actual WHP/WTQ, the AWD car with more power at the crank would put down similar numbers to the FWD standard car due to additional losses through the drivetrain.

He meant in terms of actual WHP/WTQ, the AWD car with more power at the crank would put down similar numbers to the FWD standard car due to additional losses through the drivetrain.

Ahh, gotcha. But you get the increase in power on the FWD too. :)

And since you're talking A3's...

http://jalopnik.com/2014-audi-s3-sedan-this-is-it-459607426

296HP turbo 4.