the Z/28 is back!

pontiacfreak142

Z28 is 4 seconds a lap faster than the ZL1. (I am too lazy to look up which track again - it is in the article I think). It really is a completely different car targeted at a different buyer. I don't think DD one of these would be any fun.

People are getting their dick's stuck in the "ZOMG ITS A 75K MARO WTF" and seem to be missing the fact its a street legal race car from the factory...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheap, reliable, or fast....choose 2

I'll take reliable and fast for $1,000 Alex...

It will be interesting to see how the car does in the real world with average people beating the hell out of them.

I know that trying to build something similar to this would cost way more than 75K...

I'd have to agree, however throwing 40k in parts, labor And tuning ( not just engine tuning) could make something much worse, with no warranty without the prober parts and people involved.

This is also a good point. Most hardcore racing types are able to do a good chunk of the work on their own

I guess I'm looking at this from the on track and racing point of view and tend to be more interested in performance.