the Z/28 is back!

pontiacfreak142

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Murciélago LP640 $400,000."

So its faster and cheaper?

The Murci was never meant to be fast around the ring. They are merely using it as a sensational point of reference, WOW FASTER THAN 400K CAR.

The C6Z & ZR1 is faster than a Murci round the ring, as is every GTR ever made (even the $70K 2009 stock).

I'll post it a 2nd time.

$75 grand for a Camaro???

$75 grand. For a Camaro.

And I'm sure some hicks will buy it.

PT Barnum was right...

Oh hey check out this sweet $4,995 watch. Only $1,395!

http://img.myshopping.com.au/rsz400/cache/642/8A/496D3DD6C8C9D0FF85C190EB75DA281997A681.jpg?aHR_cDovL0QxaXc3dGp1dXYzd0NpLmNsb1VkZnJvbnQubmV_L0ltYWdlLzQ_NTEvNDQ-MTA3M-6xMTZfMS3qcGcJLzY_Mi62QS6_OTZEM_RENkM2QzlEMEZGODVDMTkwRUI1NURBMjgxOTk1QTY2MS3qcGcA/

Wonder if it's faster than a C6 Z06 with the same tires (not the same sizes).

The z06 comes with R Compound tires from the factory? Cause the Z/28 does. Also i heard it has the biggest front tires to ever be put on a production car (285 i think? might be bigger). Pretty sure the rim size is 19x11 front and 19x11.5 rear. Also it has huge brakes front and back (15"+ rotors all the way around, multi piston fixed calipers)

Also something about the Z/28 it has all there most advance technology at the time (Traction Control, Stability, Magnetic Ride etc.) and then you can also get it with hardly anything in it. I know it comes without sound dead-ener (sp?*) and a bunch of other little things. Manual seats for weight, redesigned back seats for weight, a lot of little things to drop the weight.

I predict that this will also become a collector car here in a few years, i dont see them making the Z/28 for long and i predict that they will be worth there money or close too for the next 10-20 years, then after that will become a really nice collectable car. Can't say that i dont wanna drive the shit out of one though, they seem like a SWEET car. Plus i absolutely love the looks of it, best looking 5th gen period.

Also something about the Z/28 it has all there most advance technology at the time (Traction Control, Stability, Magnetic Ride etc.)

Z/28 does not have magnetic ride, but it does have the first production application of spool valve damper technology.

http://www.multimatic.com/news/release.php?release=58

Why not buy Camaro ZL1 for $56,000?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-maYkt092TF4/UUuDqbO_6MI/AAAAAAAAGw8/fge3r57KXsU/s640/meme+jackie+chan.jpg

And I'm sure this will become a collector thingwhatsit. Plenty of blue collar millionaire in their 70s wanting to be Burt Reynolds.

$75K or not, they will sell all of them.

Sadly, this is probably true. I'm sure they put a lot of effort/thought into testing the market for a sale price.

The z06 comes with R Compound tires from the factory? Cause the Z/28 does. Also i heard it has the biggest front tires to ever be put on a production car (285 i think? might be bigger). Pretty sure the rim size is 19x11 front and 19x11.5 rear. Also it has huge brakes front and back (15"+ rotors all the way around, multi piston fixed calipers)

Also something about the Z/28 it has all there most advance technology at the time (Traction Control, Stability, Magnetic Ride etc.) and then you can also get it with hardly anything in it. I know it comes without sound dead-ener (sp?*) and a bunch of other little things. Manual seats for weight, redesigned back seats for weight, a lot of little things to drop the weight.

I predict that this will also become a collector car here in a few years, i dont see them making the Z/28 for long and i predict that they will be worth there money or close too for the next 10-20 years, then after that will become a really nice collectable car. Can't say that i dont wanna drive the shit out of one though, they seem like a SWEET car. Plus i absolutely love the looks of it, best looking 5th gen period.

The fact is has the largest front tire on a production vehicle is actually a negative trait in my eyes for quite a few legitimate reasons.

Why not buy Camaro ZL1 for $56,000?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-maYkt092TF4/UUuDqbO_6MI/AAAAAAAAGw8/fge3r57KXsU/s640/meme+jackie+chan.jpg

And I'm sure this will become a collector thingwhatsit. Plenty of blue collar millionaire in their 70s wanting to be Burt Reynolds.

Z28 is 4 seconds a lap faster than the ZL1. (I am too lazy to look up which track again - it is in the article I think). It really is a completely different car targeted at a different buyer. I don't think DD one of these would be any fun.