Cars & Coffee 4/6

wagner

Big turnout today! We are going to have to change how we park in the lot due to all the cars. The AMC people are not going to like the fact we take over every saturday :fuckyeah:

well then why did we over to that side of the lot?

Original plan was to move away from cup of joe, because regular customers were parking next to nice rides, and not caring if their doors swung out. The plan was to move to the outside lanes.. Today, parking was everywhere, and people going to see movies didnt know where to go, and still parking in between us.

So we came up with other options.. Walking to cup of joe would be further, but with cars and coffee growing to what it is.. We need a bigger area for all of us..

Its not just 10 of us like past years. Word of mouth gets around and 60+ cars show up, we want to be away from others.. Also for photography, its easier to get photos of cars if we are not parked all sorts of different ways.

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr133/probin007/carscoffeeparking_zpse28dc509.jpg

Big turnout today! We are going to have to change how we park in the lot due to all the cars. The AMC people are not going to like the fact we take over every saturday :fuckyeah:

I like "B" in my photo, because its out of the way. Yeah its a walk to cup of joe but who doesnt need to get some exercise in?

If we all backed into the parking spaces would be great for photos.. Over there would be a nice photoshoot also.. Have one big photo with all the cars for the facebook / website page.. And if anyone wanted some "SELF PORTRAITS" we could go to the opposite corner and do some photos of it..

Just my .02.