Potential tire dryrot?

Tripleskate

Alright, I consider myself pretty knowledgeable about tires, considering how many sets I have burned through with autocrosses, and track days, etc., but this one is new to me. Are my tires dry-rotting?

Backstory: My car is a 2010, and I am the second owner. The previous owner, from what I have been able to gather was an older person who had it as a very low-mile lease. I bought the car two months ago (2/13) with 12,000 miles on the odometer exactly. The tires are the original equipment Bridgestone RFT summer tires, and look to still have quite a good amount of tread on them, which makes me think it was his/her second car, or sunday driver. It could have experienced quite a lot of garage/sitting time with the previous owner.

I have put just over 2000 miles, and one AutoX on the car since, and for the first time today, I took a look under the car just to check things out, and I noticed, one that my car may need a slight alignment change (toe), and that BOTH of the my front tires have what I first thought to be dry rot. It's only the fronts, and the sidewalls look fine.

My guess is that the low miles, and age (sitting) may be factors here. The insides of the treadblocks on the front tires all look like this. Help me out here guys, are these tires dry-rotting/unsafe?

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k10/tripleskate/IMG_2533_zps32070b05.jpg

Edit: Tire build date listed as "2309", which pegs it as a June 2009 tire.

Would I classify them as unsafe? No not really, would I waste any time using them up? NO!

I agree thats not the best, and sitting kills tires, but I would burn them up berfore getting some new ones. It's pretty much industry standard to not keep tires in use past 7 years. Rubber dries out, its just the nature of the beast.