To the trailer queen in the rain...

2wheels>4

Sometimes your busa is so fast, you cant ride it for fear it will suck a hole through time fabric causing a worm hole that will collapse the universe. Sure....yea thats it.

:wtf: where did that come from? who the hell even mentioned a 'Bus?

Well, I am trailoring my new bike on Saturday. Does that make me a pussy? I am doing it because I am legal and it won't be registered...not to mention the guy I am buying it from made me PROMISE not to ride it until it was registered in my name. I was like.....oookay. He said he wouldn't sell it to me unless I trailored it home. Oh well, gotta do what you gotta do. maybe the guy didn't have insurance yet.

I always get the title first and show up with tags, but if you can't you can't. Just a shame to drag a perfectly good bike behind a cage.

There were a few trailer queens at the dyno day I saw. :lol:

Heehee... I saw them too... Unfortunately I was too busy being jealous of anyone who actually NEEDS the dyno to mock anyone about it...

Sometimes your busa is so fast, you cant ride it for fear it will suck a hole through time fabric causing a worm hole that will collapse the universe. Sure....yea thats it.

I have video of one of the 'busa's pulls.... I think this might be worth investigating, someone call Stephen Hawking!

punch him in the nose, then tell him to STFU, once he signs the title over, he has NO control over how you get it home...or off of his property...

Not recommended exactly, but I like the style. Let me know if you go with this plan, I wanna watch dude get his ass kicked by a girl.

transvestitent4.jpg

i think i could take him i mean come look at him in his "metrosexual out fit"

And just where did you get this picture of me!?!?! Have you been talking to my ex boy, er, girlfriend??? Damnit...

:fruit:

Nothing says cool like a tutu and a smoke, so fuck you... :cool:

And just where did you get this picture of me!?!?! Have you been talking to my ex boy' date=' er, girlfriend??? Damnit...

:fruit:

Nothing says cool like a tutu and a smoke, so fuck you... :cool:[/quote']

u and whodey are twins??? who knew?

:lol:

Parks - you will pay for this...I am so hood!

haha im so country! ill throw a sheep at u, to distract u, while i get my ninja stars out!

Heehee... I saw them too... Unfortunately I was too busy being jealous of anyone who actually NEEDS the dyno to mock anyone about it...

It's all in how you ride your bike is how I judge others. If you have 20more HP than me and I still can ride my bike faster....hmmm, that's all that matters to me. :cool:

:wtf: where did that come from? who the hell even mentioned a 'Bus?

Yea, dude. Definitely just playing and referring to the trailored Busas at the dyno day. Oh, and completely jealous of any busa owner. Wanted one real bad but will have to wait till next time around to buy one. Hopefully three years, tops. Willing to donate my left testicle to see the maxton mile on a turbo busa.

Yea, dude. Definitely just playing and referring to the trailored Busas at the dyno day. Oh, and completely jealous of any busa owner. Wanted one real bad but will have to wait till next time around to buy one. Hopefully three years, tops. Willing to donate my left testicle to see the maxton mile on a turbo busa.

I don't know if I want to own one, but I would certainly like to scare the fuck out of myself with one a few times... :) I wanna do 180+ on the highway too!

I don't know if I want to own one' date=' but I would certainly like to scare the fuck out of myself with one a few times... :) I wanna do 180+ on the highway too![/quote']

You get there so quick if you're laying down well, It's over before you know it. Unless you're a complete psycho and hold it there for miles...lol.

You get there so quick if you're laying down well, It's over before you know it. Unless you're a complete psycho and hold it there for miles...lol.

nick i was thinking about you yesterday when i was out riding. remember on the jim beam trip and you some how ran outta road and ended up on the raised median? :lol: i was laughing my ass off rememberin all the dust and shit you were kicking up in the air hahaha

Of course, how else would I scare the shit out of myself! :) Pencil me down for one of those psycho rides, maybe two if I survive the first one...