Range on Bethel Rd...

unfunnyryan

We have fielded many questions about ammo, & at this time will likely limit sells to range use and/or when purchasing a firearm at our store. We will update this policy as we are able to secure additional ammunition.

:no:

Went to the range...nice on the inside. Definitely some old store/warehouse that they converted, but its done very well and great to see all new, clean equipment...unlike Powder Room, Blackwing, AimHi (all fine spots).

Staging area behind the shooting lanes is a bit cramped...not much room for tables to reload magazines, etc...

Store room is BIG and stocked but not a ton of stuff yet. Keltec, Kahr, Glock, your usual suspects, though I'm no gun expert. DeSantis holsters, etc...

Overall, the newness and location win me over with it's proximity to Upper Arlington. Rick, I'll take you in sometime if you want to shoot a bit. We'll shoot FIRST, then hit Average Joe's for a beer or 5. :lol:

Gun World in Hilliard is $50 for FFL transfer now that is an absolute rip

And this is the exact reason that I tell people to use Dale at Delta Epsilon. Not just because he is a friend of mine, but also because he only charges $15, which I would be willing to bet is the cheapest in Columbus.

Went to the range...nice on the inside. Definitely some old store/warehouse that they converted, but its done very well and great to see all new, clean equipment...unlike Powder Room, Blackwing, AimHi (all fine spots).

Staging area behind the shooting lanes is a bit cramped...not much room for tables to reload magazines, etc...

Store room is BIG and stocked but not a ton of stuff yet. Keltec, Kahr, Glock, your usual suspects, though I'm no gun expert. DeSantis holsters, etc...

Overall, the newness and location win me over with it's proximity to Upper Arlington. Rick, I'll take you in sometime if you want to shoot a bit. We'll shoot FIRST, then hit Average Joe's for a beer or 5. :lol:

I want to go too :(

And this is the exact reason that I tell people to use Dale at Delta Epsilon. Not just because he is a friend of mine, but also because he only charges $15, which I would be willing to bet is the cheapest in Columbus.

that has to be the cheapest. Does he process same day?

I just paid 35.00 for as transfer at Powder Room. The reasons .... they are close, open late, and i like supporting them. They even stayed open late and tried the NICS 7 times (every 15 mins) for me though when they said they were having technical difficulties (NICS).

Alpha Star Tactical is also $15.

https://www.facebook.com/AlphaStarTacticalFirearms