Cars And Coffee 4/13

wagner

Since Clay is sequestered with 3 holy men trying to figure out if he wants to buy a CTS V, or an RX-8 I will post this.

http://www.columbuscarsandcoffee.net

8am to 12p - Cup O' Joe, Lennox Town Center

http://www.facebook.com/ColumbusCarsAndCoffeeDOTNET

Like us on Facebook and spread the word to other car sites.

*** PSA FROM YOUR LOCAL BEARDED GINGER***

From here on out we need to make sure that our conduct, especially our language, is professional and adult. If you are within earshot of someone that may not be with the C&C group keep it PG ESPECIALLY inside Cup O' Joe. I dont want this ruined because someone thinks its cool to use colorful language.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone interested in a cruise from Easton at 8:30am?

I need to take some rolling video shots and may also need a driver while I hang out a window. Good chance to get footage of your car if anyone is interested. Looking to be pretty cold but I am going to be filming through the next few months.

Ryan....post up on FB about the cruise. The temp may affect attendance but I've spoken to a number of people that want to cruise over from the east side.

Mention you're taking video footage and I'm sure there will be a great turnout with polished rides. :)

CC&CdotNET FB Admins: Can someone "pin" Ryan's post for the cruise on the FB page?

Anyone interested in a cruise from Easton at 8:30am?

I need to take some rolling video shots and may also need a driver while I hang out a window. Good chance to get footage of your car if anyone is interested. Looking to be pretty cold but I am going to be filming through the next few months.

Not sure if I can help this weekend, but in the future I can take some footage too...

Say hello rather than standing in the corner like some creeper?

Just find ColumbusRacing ChatBox Real Life® with Jones as the loudest voice.

Saw an Audi and knew it had to be yours. Asked around but no one pointed you out. Say hi, im the guy on the bike.