Cars And Coffee 4/13

wagner

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easton cruise departing at 8:30am from this lot. Filming will take place on 270 until we hit 315 where I will then turn around and head back to pick up my car. You can turn around as well with us and I can keep filming.

http://columbuscarsandcoffee.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/easton.jpg

I thought you would have avoided autox with tail-between-legs after Aaron's first ever autox run was only 1/10 sec slower ...

You need to hobby old man, get the Z out of storage and come run, show us how it's done.

I know you have to wait until it's 80+ due to arthritis, but come on...

You need to hobby old man,

Those were English words, I just don't get it. Did you learn language sophistication from Das Borgen ?

get the Z out of storage and come run, show us how it's done.

I know you have to wait until it's 80+ due to arthritis, but come on...

It's actually 90F, my arthritis and hacking out phlegm don't stop until it's 89F and if it's anything about showing, it's how it's NOT SUPPOSED to be done ...

Now, go and show Aaron a 10-sec difference, not a lousy 1/10.

I know I always say I will and never make it but in actually going to put done effort in and come out and be social lol

English mother fucker do you speak it?.....cause you sure can't type it.

Look forward to seeing you tomarow.

So I just found out from wifey that we're spending the night at her sis's place in New Albany Farms. I'm driving separately so I can rollout to C&C and the cruise in the morning...wife was paying attention to the FB page and suggested it herself! :)

Cleetus, or Passat?

So I just found out from wifey that we're spending the night at her sis's place in New Albany Farms. I'm driving separately so I can rollout to C&C and the cruise in the morning...wife was paying attention to the FB page and suggested it herself! :)

Cleetus, or Passat?

Cleetus! :fuckyeah: