Apex trigger kit install?

Ramsey

Probably gonna be here at our apartment, but you can't come since you don't answer my FUCKING TEXTS :lolguy:

you got me. I was at a wedding and forgot i drunk read text and forgot about them. Thats my bad. I do know we need servers tho. Have them email workatjoes@gmail.com or turn in a app at one of the stores.

Let me know how much better the Apex kits are. Tossed the idea around a while but never pulled the trigger (pun intended). Is it that much better than stock though, because stock doesnt seem that bad.

Survival tactics usually has the kits but I'm ordering mine from midway for the simple fact that I don't feel like driving to reynoldsburg...and they also don't have any in stock ATM.

Let me know how much better the Apex kits are. Tossed the idea around a while but never pulled the trigger (pun intended). Is it that much better than stock though, because stock doesnt seem that bad.

I have it on my Shield and would rather have it on my Full size 40. It's good. It's less reset and smoother. I don't think with the shield it is as big a differeance because the small frame make the gun very snappy. So shorter, smoother trigger, 9in a small package hasn't shown to be a benifit to me for how I would use my Shield.

+1, I've been considering this.

Although I've also been considering of ditching the M&P40c for a Shield 9mm