lambos are cool

Sam1647545489

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read it all, just my .02 to Thorne. He talk's shit about my friends like a coward and I will not stand for it. I have said my peace if he has a rebuttal I more than welcome it. I have nothing more to say about the situation.

P.S feel free to and any more amusing thing's. That actually made me laugh

Talking shit doesn't make you a coward. Backing down from it does. Also, you're not done posting until CR says you're done posting. We will be entertained!

Were am i talking about anyone???? I just claimed your dyno reads higher. Sorry your so sensitive. Prove me wrong bring your Dyno over to the shop and we will back to back some cars. Or we can just use Anthony Grey's dyno and be done since there's no way in hell he made 600+

not hating on you this time, just pointing out that if mr. grays car doesnt make 600 plus, he should line all of his guns up, create a device that would pull all the triggers at once, and let them tear off while he is infront of them. Thats real....

not hating on you this time, just pointing out that if mr. grays car doesnt make 600 plus, he should line all of his guns up, create a device that would pull all the triggers at once, and let them tear off while he is infront of them. Thats real....

He won a contest @ slomo for highest HP and it was in the 600's if i recall correctly.

http://www.40roll.com/dyno/agrey.JPG

Notice the high hp pull was aborted. This was because the car was out of fuel system. I know he planned on upgrading his fuel system to support more.

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i31.photobucket.com/albums/c381/hlfvipr/566C187F-04BC-4B04-9462-A3C8F231C257-9421-000004896444B967.jpg

Edited by Thorne

Also based on your compared dynos eather your car is sick or the load isn't turned up high enough to spool your turbo. Really not a good comparison.

Again I wasn't ragging on a shop I just stating my observations about your dyno.

I just posted results on my own car. Back to back dynos with no changes in the tune. I can only come with math and science here. I'm not nearly as good as having "a bag of tricks" or posting some BS results from cars that I don't even own.

Why don't you take your 6 figures and build something fast? When you do I'll slap your hands and give you credit, if not, I'll turn around and say forget it.