lambos are cool

Sam1647545489

My wife's wagon doesn't. I have changed the oil on that car since feb 05.

Blows my mind she must drive it nice. There's a reason there are multiple AOS's for our cars. Its a known issue.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blows my mind she must drive it nice. There's a reason there are multiple AOS's for our cars. Its a known issue.

Tires last 4 years, so yeah, it's driven easy it's stock, and I have followed the maintenance schedule to the book. Also almost everything has been replaced too. Only issue is the center diff is going bad. Waiting for it to take a shit, it's pretty noisy.

Tires last 4 years, so yeah, it's driven easy it's stock, and I have followed the maintenance schedule to the book. Also almost everything has been replaced too. Only issue is the center diff is going bad. Waiting for it to take a shit, it's pretty noisy.

Ouch . That sucks.. I'm worried about my diffs with all the new tq

Can we just sum this up and move on? I know I'm just adding fuel to the fire but here's what I've gathered.

1) Thorne and Liftedram98 doin't like each other

2) Thorne says x dyno reads high with "proof", yet he's ever used it

3) Thorne doesn't really tune the Subarus only GM's, Eric H does and that's why they had problems

4) Liftedram98 does not tune cars

5) Wiggs Lambo will probably never run again

Neither side of the argument is helping our local shops.

Can we just sum this up and move on? I know I'm just adding fuel to the fire but here's what I've gathered.

1) Thorne and Liftedram98 doin't like each other

2) Thorne says x dyno reads high with "proof", yet he's ever used it

3) Thorne doesn't really tune the Subarus only GM's, Eric H does and that's why they had problems

4) Liftedram98 does not tune cars

5) Wiggs Lambo will probably never run again

Neither side of the argument is helping our local shops.

I agree, Shit got blown out of control over some dumb stuff. And during my tenure at IPS I tuned mostly (70%)GM's (25%)Subarus/Evos 5% misc., At ATS its was mostly subarus and evos.

2) My proof was based on a car I worked on that dynoed at both places. Maybe im wrong and it was a fluke. The Geek in me would love to do a comparison.

5} Doesn't pushing it count as running?? I hear its some new super sweet Nasa Hybrid technology

I agree, Shit got blown out of control over some dumb stuff. And during my tenure at IPS I tuned mostly (70%)GM's (25%)Subarus/Evos 5% misc., At ATS its was mostly subarus and evos.

2) My proof was based on a car I worked on that dynoed at both places. Maybe im wrong and it was a fluke. The Geek in me would love to do a comparison.

5} Doesn't pushing it count as running?? I hear its some new super sweet Nasa Hybrid technology

he has the poor people push it because its cheaper than space craft fuel.

he has the poor people push it because its cheaper than space craft fuel.

This makes sense. The question that pops into my mind over and over is Did he create CTD just so he could have his own PitCrew....

It's not like the guy needs money.

This makes sense. The question that pops into my mind over and over is Did he create CTD just so he could have his own PitCrew....

It's not like the guy needs money.

if i had that $ id have a shop too lol. Aint even mad... I would still have sent my lambo to UGR though