CR golf outing?

Green Bastard

There was some talk about it in another thread and I've decided if there is enough interest, I will try to throw something together. I want to shoot for the end of May or the beginning of June, I was thinking a Saturday would be nice. So how does everyone want to do this? Which course? Morning, afternoon or evening? Let me know what you all want to do and which dates would work the best for you and I will try to set something up to the best of my ability.

EDIT: This is a list of who I see saying they want to play so far. Let me know if you want added or removed from this list. (names with the * beside them are tenative to date and/or place)

1: Myself

2: ewinters*

3: jump'n'jive

4: Diamonds

5: Miller

6: Geeesammy

7: Gergwheel

8: Ramsey

9: Supplicum

10: El Karacho*

11: BStowers023

12: brendo389

13: Wonderboy

14: AngryBMW

15: Orion

16: Miller's friend

17: IPS Brandon

18: ShoMeSomeFun

19: GMoney

20: criitter7

21: gazguzzlr

Edited by Green Bastard

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can get one at glenross / bent tree / royal american - I know the owner and they would be happy to set up CR.

Just need to have people SHOW UP... Minimum I believe is 4-5 groups of 4.

Normally 18 with everything and food is around 40-50 , I will offer up prizes for long drive and closest to the pin, some nike golf polos and balls or something!

I would like one member to work with me if their interested in organizing it as my time is limited.

I can get one at glenross / bent tree / royal american - I know the owner and they would be happy to set up CR.

Normally 18 with everything and food is around 40-50 , I will offer up prizes for long drive and closest to the pin, some nike golf polos and balls or something!

I would like one member to work with me if their interested in organizing it as my time is limited.

I would like to see this. I vote Royal.

I would be happy to orgainze it as much as I can (calling the course and setting up a date and time and such). I would also like to see at least 16-20 people show up. It would be cool to do the contests (long drive, closest to the pin, ect), but I had not planned on that. So if anyone wants to take that on, that would be cool with me.

I'm in for sure. As long as I have two weeks out notice I can make it. But my recommendation is get a poll of dates and see which works out best. A Saturday afternoon may be best due to so many people of Columbus Racing attending Cars and Coffee.

Bent Tree. :)

I'll help as well.

Would have to be a scramble with you schmucks. :cool:

-Marc