CR golf outing?

Green Bastard

I called Bent Tree, all is set for this Saturday. $55 per person which includes range balls, green fees and carts. When you get there just give them my name (Ryan Sunderland) and pay the fees and your set to go. Tee time is 10:03 AM. Please post here to let me know who is going for sure and I will make a new list on the original post (as I know not all will be able to attend). Also it would be a good idea to set up teams (and let me know and I will try to split you guys up on the op so you know who your with).

Sorry guys; I'm playing in a charity event this Saturday. Lets try and set up another for the fall. Have fun!

-Marc

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys; I'm playing in a charity event this Saturday. Lets try and set up another for the fall. Have fun!

-Marc

Balls for ponds foundation? Don't you participate in this charity nearly every weekend? It must be nice to be an executive ;)

I'm in, but it might just be you and I. This site is chock full of busters.

^agreed^

Not to thread jack but my charity event still has open spots. You could get a four some together for this and then we can plan a true CR outing for the fall and hopefully have more players.

It's an 18 hole scramble at The Links at Echo Springs in Johnstown. Shotgun start at 9AM...registration starts at 8:30.

The event is a benefit for one of my coworkers families; her daughter Lucy was born with sever disabilities that include Infantile Spasms, a very sever form of Cerebral Palsy, an abnormal brain, a short palette, and an unknown degree of visual impairment. She is confined to a wheel chair and to date has had over 30 serious surgery's. She is actually slated to go to one of the best spine surgeons in the county next week in Chicago as her spine is very crooked and is causing her legs and pelvis to grow incorrectly. She had both legs broken last year to try and straighten them out but it was not a success. This upcoming surgery will actually break her legs again, cut some tendons and instal magnets around her spine to try and put everything in order.

The family has insurance, but it simply is not enough. I help organize events throughout the year for the family and last year helped raise almost $30,000 and provided a companion dog for protection. I am trying to do more this year. As you can imagine, the medical bills are beyond overwhelming.

The cost is $80 per person and includes golf, cart, hole-in-one grand giveaway, auction and lunch. There is also a party at the course after golf that is 100% family friendly. Last year this event along raised $18k and I can tell you that the auction usually has some really cool stuff.

I know it's short notice, but if anyone wants to come to this PM me and I will email you the registration information.

-Marc