CR golf outing?

Green Bastard

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured majority rule would keep most happy, but how about we shoot for July 27th. That should give everyone plenty of time to make plans. I'm thinking minerva sounds good enough for the broke asses of cr unless someone else comes at me with another respectable rate, but i will hold off for a couple days before locking it in with them just in case someone gets back to me with a better rate. I figure Thursday or Friday I will call them and make it official.

What's the stats? How many people, lunch, prizes etc? I'm only asking because I have connections at Royal American and could make a quick call to the manager and see what he says.

What's the stats? How many people, lunch, prizes etc? I'm only asking because I have connections at Royal American and could make a quick call to the manager and see what he says.

I would say approx. 20 people though there will likely be fewer than that. I have only been asking about greens fees and carts, nothing about lunch or prizes. You can go ahead and make the call if you like, just let us know whats up.

make the call! i would rather play there than minerva, but im really in for either.

I am back -

Sorry for the MIA, I work as a technical rep for Nike Golf as well and this keeps be BOMBED from later march till essentially last weekend.

I see someone picked up where I left off, if you lock it in let me know. If not I spoke with the head pros I know and can get something quick.

ALSO if any one is playing this weekend let me know, I would like to actually go play.

• 2 weeks later...
Glen Ross just got back to me and I think I will just set it up with them. $52 per person for just green fees and carts, or $55 for outing staffing and $10 shop credit for prizes. Let me know what you want and who is in, I will set it up for the 27th for around 10am.

• 2 weeks later...
Glen Ross just got back to me and I think I will just set it up with them. $52 per person for just green fees and carts, or $55 for outing staffing and $10 shop credit for prizes. Let me know what you want and who is in, I will set it up for the 27th for around 10am.

Were talking August 27th? Or July?

• 2 weeks later...
I called Bent Tree, all is set for this Saturday. $55 per person which includes range balls, green fees and carts. When you get there just give them my name (Ryan Sunderland) and pay the fees and your set to go. Tee time is 10:03 AM. Please post here to let me know who is going for sure and I will make a new list on the original post (as I know not all will be able to attend). Also it would be a good idea to set up teams (and let me know and I will try to split you guys up on the op so you know who your with).