explosion at boston marathon

phil

also, I heard in WOSU NPR this morning that the attack was possibly due to these guys wanting to exact revenge on the USA for not getting involved in Bosnia.............. If that really is the case, WTF?! we get involved in some things, people get mad and retaliate or we don't get involved and the same thing happens.

WCBE separately did not report that this morning but did talk about how Al Qaeda has some considerable influence in Chechnya...whether or not this means anything yet is not yet determined, as far as I know

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also, I heard in WOSU NPR this morning that the attack was possibly due to these guys wanting to exact revenge on the USA for not getting involved in Bosnia.............. If that really is the case, WTF?! we get involved in some things, people get mad and retaliate or we don't get involved and the same thing happens.

The US fucked up by not getting involved in Bosnia. They really could have used US help, but there's no oil there so why would they even bother?

Also if your an American and creating fake internet traffic posing as this guy your just as guilty if not more so (Treason?) I mean seriously WTF is up with people. I hope they charge these people who are setting up fake twitter accounts, etc.

Praying for a home owner with an AR-15 to take out the second fucker......

In Watertown, MA? :lolguy: Everyone's either too poor or too lib'rul.

And whoever said the family of these psychos should be deported, I hope you say that in jest. I'm not even going to get baited into a long-winded response to that idiocy, presuming (as we do in 'murica) that the family members are innocent until proven guilty.