phil

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dead one from the morgue...

Obviously NSFW/NSFL...

http://i.imgur.com/0U0ozqt.jpg

And before anyone asks, the large "gash" in his side is almost definitely from a thoracotomy. Source: I've been watching a lot of ER lately. Also confirmed by real doctors/EMT's on reddit.

Bet that was not part of the plan. Looks like a case of lead poisoning.

The dead one from the morgue...

Obviously NSFW/NSFL...

And before anyone asks, the large "gash" in his side is almost definitely from a thoracotomy. Source: I've been watching a lot of ER lately. Also confirmed by real doctors/EMT's on reddit.

No way. why would this be released to the public?

Jesus, where did you come across that?

Was on reddit originally. Looks like the thread has since been deleted. There were lots of comparison pics that seemed pretty convincing. I think the thread's deletion probably gives it more credibility now as well as the person who posted it likely realized how dumb they were.

I bet this dude is long gone out of that area.

EOD was searching a body earlier with 4 robots. I think he's dead, and they will not say because they don't want the public to rush down there and get killed by another bomb. They are actively searching the area for bombs.

I bet this dude is long gone out of that area.

9000 LEO to search twenty block and he got away?? God helps us if that the case .

EOD was searching a body earlier with 4 robots. I think he's dead, and they will not say because they don't want the public to rush down there and get killed by another bomb. They are actively searching the area for bombs.

Let hope so.

follow up on this

NPR reported about 11 am, two hours before this story was put up, they interviewed the boys Aunt and she said they lived in Chechnya for less than a year and when the war started they moved back to Krygstan or however you spell it where they had lived their whole lives and that the family was kicked out of Chechnya back in the 40's.

NPR reported

Tamerlan Tsarnaev (killed in shootout with police)

Age 26

A boxer who participated in a 2009 New England , where he was described as being from Lowell, Mass.

The reported that he won his first fight in 2004, and was quoted as saying: "I like the USA. America has a lot of jobs. That's something Russia doesn't have." The paper also reported that he said he loved music, studied piano and violin when he was younger, and in 2009 and 2010 participated as part of Team New England in the National Golden Gloves Tournament of Champions.

A photographer's online gallery includes a section on Tamerlan Tsarnaev, called "Will Box for Passport," which appears to show him sparring and practicing at the Wai Kru Mixed Martial Arts Center. The section of the site was removed Friday, but described as a Muslim who abstains from abstaining from drinking and smoking, and is quoted as saying, "I don't have a single American friend," and that "there are no values anymore."

He was a part-time student at from 2006 to 2008, in an accounting program.

In 2009, he was arrested for assault and battery fo a grilfriend.

An uncle, Alvi Tsarnaev, tells that the older brother called him Thursday evening for the first time in years. "He told me he was happy," he said. "He was asking, 'Did you pay your mortgage?' I told him I was trying to pay. I asked him what he was doing. He said, 'I fix cars, I got married, got a baby.'

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev

Age 19: Born July 22, 1993

Has been in the United States since he was 12.

Attended and graduated from Cambridge Rindge and Latin School, where in 2011 his wrestling prowess — he captained the school team for two years — earned him a citation as one of the "Greater Boston League Winter All Stars."

Assistant high school wrestling coach Peter Payack told he was dedicated and a leader, was loved and respected by his fellow wrestlers, and was the "opposite of a loner."

He was among students who received a $2,500 college scholarship through the city of Cambridge, Mass., in 2011. He was a student at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, which on Friday posted this message: "UMass Dartmouth has learned that a person being sought in connection with the Boston Marathon bombing has been identified as a student registered at UMass Dartmouth. The campus is closed. Individuals on campus should shelter in place unless instructed otherwise."

On Vkontakte — described as the Russian equivalent of Facebook — he lists his personal priority as "Career and money," and his world view as "Islam."

A longtime classmate in an interview with ABC News described him as "just a great kid. He was fun to be around. He always had a positive attitude." CNN interviewed a classmate who called him a good wrestler and "a normal kid. He parties, sometimes he smokes. He was raised here. He was just as American as I am."

The dead onbut sayinge from the morgue...

Obviously NSFW/NSFL...

That's not nearly enough gsws. Im not saying its not suspect numero uno, but he needs 20-30 more holes.

Hmmm....

That's not nearly enough gsws. Im not saying its not suspect numero uno, but he needs 20-30 more holes.

Yeah I remember some report saying "more GSW's than you can count" and that he was burned/had shrapnel. But I think we all know how accurate reporting is these days. The comparison shots that were in the thread on reddit were pretty convincing.