How long is salami good for??

OsuMj

Mine is 9 days old and I want to eat it today... more specifically I happen to have pickles and cream cheese and I want to make those yummy little roll ups for a snack. Anyone know when I should toss my salami??

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is 9 days old and I want to eat it today... more specifically I happen to have pickles and cream cheese and I want to make those yummy little roll ups for a snack. Anyone know when I should toss my salami??

1st - I saw this thread title and had to click it because I started LOL here at work seeing it was from MJ.

2nd- After laughing I saw it was 9 days old and thought, damn that is fucked up!

3rd - JRMMiii is right, nothing good will come of this thread.

2nd- After laughing I saw it was 9 days old and thought, damn that is fucked up!

damn that is fucked up like - 'don't eat it!!!!' or like why 'why would she even ask, of course its good!'

damn that is fucked up like - 'don't eat it!!!!' or like why 'why would she even ask, of course its good!'

I was thinking along the lines of even if it was 9 years old it would still be fucked up. :nono:

Congrats though, you just took the fun out of my previous post. :mad::lol: