How long is salami good for??

OsuMj

I know! But damnit, I don't know how!!! :lol:
first you find something that you would like to trick someone into unknowingly view. next you copy the link to that. then in the reply section, type whatever disguise word you would like to use such as "click here". highlight that word/phrase and then click the button that has a globe and chain that says "insert link". paste your link and there you have it.

Naked Pics Of Eva Mendez

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ross isn't reading my posts or he would know that by now up above that I corrected that link I posted for MJ.

no i'm just too slow at posting...so i partially failed..but only partially, not a full failure, like adam.

Food life expectancy is listed on the gov FDA website.

Salami is salted pork or beef, and would probably never die. It would probably dry out and be inedible first. (beef jerky) Exceptions are turning funny colors. Cut that part off first, and enjoy your mold flavored antique food.

Pickles are salted cucumbers, and would probably... wait, is there an echo in here?

Edited by ReconRat

and this thread is pretty much the explanation of just why it is we need more women on sportbikes.

i think we should have a pics thread of women riders eating corndogs.