2001 Camaro SS M6 heads/cam

fas1k

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why so scared of a salvage title? I could understand if it was a 50k show car. But this is a 120k mile DD lol

Loan issues? I don't know that banks would be excited about giving a loan for a salvage title car. Someone will pick this up eventually.

Loan issues? I don't know that banks would be excited about giving a loan for a salvage title car. Someone will pick this up eventually.

Could be, usually hard to get a loan for a 12 year old 100k plus car anyway lol

I think most people would be more turned off with the task of trying to resell it later on. I have no problem with rebuilt cars, I've owned one and been around a lot of them that you would never know a thing happened to them, but they're a pain in the ass to sell because people either think they're full of problems or expect them to be 1/2 price of a clear title regardless of the condition.

I always tell people just look the car over really well, drive it, and find out as much about the history and repairs as possible. If nothing throws up a red flag, then it's a great chance to get what you want at a better price. It's not like it has a scarlet letter on the hood or something.

Agreed^ I've had a couple salvaged bikes never once had a problem. If I didn't just put 4k in the motor then the price would be cheaper. This car literally has like two months on the fresh engine package lol Oh well :/