2001 Camaro SS M6 heads/cam

fas1k

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deff the best looking stock wheel IMO

They look great, wish i never traded mine when i had first got my SS. Got some C5Z Motorsports now, but really want to get some stock 10 spokes or some C5Z Speedlines or something.

They look great, wish i never traded mine when i had first got my SS. Got some C5Z Motorsports now, but really want to get some stock 10 spokes or some C5Z Speedlines or something.

Not sure what the difference is but the c5z wheels aren't bad. I don't care for the two tone ones though. I wanted to powdercoat my 10 spokes black!

Not sure what the difference is but the c5z wheels aren't bad. I don't care for the two tone ones though. I wanted to powdercoat my 10 spokes black!

Thats exactly what i want some 10 spokes for, so i can PowderCoat them black. Wish i never would of got rid of mine....

Where at? Lol Thanks

Corner of Walcut and Roberts. I was turning left onto Walcut. It was on Monday. I kept hearing a healthy sounding car, but was busy watching traffic to turn. Then I realized which car was making the noise once I had turned.

Corner of Walcut and Roberts. I was turning left onto Walcut. It was on Monday. I kept hearing a healthy sounding car, but was busy watching traffic to turn. Then I realized which car was making the noise once I had turned.

Was you in the mustang? I seen a charcoal mustang with numbers on the window from the track day that sounded real good!

I'd buy this in a heartbeat if I didn't already have 2 toys. Any video/sound clip of the car?

Only video I have, that was the old exhaust before the tune. Though it idles the same now