Cars & Coffee - 4/20

zeitgeist57

www.columbuscarsandcoffee.net

8am to 12pm - Cup O'Joe, Lennox Town Center - Tell your friends!

8:30am - Cruise from Easton - North lot by Morse Rd.

This Saturday, provided it doesn't rain, will be the first CC&C gathering for the Ohio Cobra Club. They plan on making regular appearances throughout the season, but personally I'm looking forward to seeing some Factory Five/Superformance Cobras!!!:nod:

Nah, just charged it up. I'll have to keep an eye on it though with how many times it's been fully depleted now.

My battery went to shit last year before I replaced it so there's always jumpers in my car if it lets out on you again, lol

Yea I can add it. (if not this weekend then next week)

Hey, Ryan...The Ohio Cobra Club put a banner on their site. Can you do the same for CC&C.net?

www.ohiocobraclub.com

CC&CdotNET FB Admins...can we subscribe to their FB Pages as well?

www.londoncobrashow.com

www.ohiocobraclub.com

How late are the plans for the DTM meeting? Once I get out of the store I might be able to swing down for a bit. Maybe being around cars running well will motivate mine to start behaving.

Haven't been yet myself, but in years past it's gone to at least midnight I've heard. Should be a good turnout of cars tomorrow

How late are the plans for the DTM meeting? Once I get out of the store I might be able to swing down for a bit. Maybe being around cars running well will motivate mine to start behaving.

Haven't been yet myself, but in years past it's gone to at least midnight I've heard. Should be a good turnout of cars tomorrow

It all depends on the weather. Last year it shitty and raining. It only went on till about 4:30.