Landscaping / construction folks

nurkvinny

We have a medium sized pond that we're trying to figure out what to do with now. I stabbed the bottom of the liner a couple weeks back (with 38 and 45 cal. holes :) ) to get it completely drained.

I am looking for ideas and estimates to make this eyesore go away. Filled in with a patio would be an idea, but I'd be worried about the amount of settling that would occur. Filled in and a simple mulch bed or garden are possibilities. I'd just like some CR folks/companies that do this stuff for a living to give me some ideas and $$$.

After seeing the pic, the pond is deeper than it appears here.

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu8/nurkvinnyz06/d65008c3-016d-4623-a400-99bfe1860775_zps22c74ffb.jpg

I would have cleaned it up and made a few changes but kept the pond. If I had a truck I'd come get those rocks surrounding it for a flower bed or two

The pond developed a couple tears in the liner years ago, but retained about 10" of water that was being used for frog orgies and bug egg-laying.

I am keeping the rocks; there are a lot of good, usable stones to use in the project (more than the pic makes it seem).

I would have cleaned it up and made a few changes but kept the pond. If I had a truck I'd come get those rocks surrounding it for a flower bed or two

bring me a bag of grass seed and you can take the ones around my front "flower" bed. theyre similar to that. i've been wanting to get rid of it and put grass up to the house for a while.

Fill in with some clay dirt. Compact. Top with topsoil. Plant grass. Or fill with #2 gravel. Compact as much as possible. Top with some #57 limestone. Cover with concrete patio and just add rebar over area where pond is just in case alittle settling occurs. The patio wont go anywhere since its just foot traffic weight on top.