Sigh, women driving downtown.

SpaceGhost

Just had the car cleaned by Andy. A young woman decides to switch lanes (from left lane into me in the right lane) without looking. Her right front end hit my left fender and door.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/04/22/yda9a2a9.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/04/22/eja9u6yz.jpg

Kevin, I'll be coming to see you soon. :)

Got no insurance info, she said something about her dad switching cars with her and couldn't find it. 20ish old woman, very apologetic, but we will see if this comes out of my pocket. I got as much info as I could. Michigan License plate. Girl lives in Gahanna as was stated on her drivers license.

her not having all the proper paperwork should be reason for a report to filled out

This. I'd have been more than happy to just trade insurance info and drive away but the moment she didn't have it I'd be calling faster than she could blink, no fucks given as to what she says beyond that point.

Good luck Ben. Your wheels look good.

I can't tell you how many times I've avoided wrecks downtown. People do not know how to use signals, look when merging or go the speed limit in Columbus. I can't drive down 4th street or Summit/3rd street without avoiding an accident. Everyone texting and driving :fuuuu: :dumb:

I can't tell you how many times I've avoided wrecks downtown. People do not know how to use signals, look when merging or go the speed limit in Columbus. I can't drive down 4th street or Summit/3rd street without avoiding an accident. Everyone texting and driving :fuuuu: :dumb:

I had no where to go, I was under 670 on Cleveland. We were just rolling to a stop. I got over as far as I could go without hitting construction cones, and then she barely made contact and then FELT my car I guess. She was in a white Ford explorer.