cheap plane tickets

nuttinfas

Im looking to fly to panama city Florida in july for vacation. I found tickets on priceline but was wondering if anyone knew a cheaper place to get them or does anyone have any promo codes. I can get the tickets for 307 each right now. thanks.

air tran i believe.

Air Tran all the way. More leg room then any of the other premium carriers, although it's been a few years since i've flown with them, so things may have changed. In addition they offer cheap non-stop flights to several locations in Florida. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING beats departing CMH and landing in Flordia 2.5 hours later.

CMH to RSW non stop via air tran is legit!

Thats what I always flew, fawking 10 degrees in Ohio, then two hours later (give or take) you're in Sunny 75 degree Ft Myers. Head right to the Beached Whale (on Ft. Myers Beach) and start drinking under clear skies and rooftop dining, cheah buddy.

I didnt care who the air line was, just the cheapest, but good to hear air tran is decent. Im just flying down to drive my grandma back to OH for the summer/fall, and she pays for it. I do have a connection though...atlanta i think...leave at 6p, arrive in tampa 1030p.

I didnt care who the air line was, just the cheapest, but good to hear air tran is decent. Im just flying down to drive my grandma back to OH for the summer/fall, and she pays for it. I do have a connection though...atlanta i think...leave at 6p, arrive in tampa 1030p.

Atlanta is better then Philly....NEVER fly through philly. Also check your credit cards if you purchase anything in Atlanta on your layover, dem southerners be scandalous.

Be sure to delete cookies when checking the same site different times.The websites raise their price when they see the same I.P. address.

Deleting cookies does nothing to change your IP. You'll need to change your MAC address on your router, then restart your modem in order to get a different IP.

P.S. I always LOL @ your avitar.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northwest_Florida_Beaches_International_Airport

Panama City Beach airport is ECP. All that flies in or out is Delta or Southwest, those are your only options. I got tickets on Southwest for like $250 each one way, wasn't the best price and since then I've seen Delta priced the same. Often just booking through their website is the same price or better than those travel sites, and you generally don't earn points through third party sites and have a harder time changing tickets if you need to. Just compare those two airlines, and if the prices are about the same go with Delta.

PS: I'll be there in June. Staying at the Sandestin Hilton resort. I can't wait.

I don't know about Panama City, but part of what makes Naples such a great place to visit from Columbus is AirTran. My wife books long weekend trips when she can secure R/T for less than $250 all-in. With small kids, that's a non-stop flight too. Hope Southwest doesn't f**k it up.

If you're not tied to anything in PCB, I would highly recommend Ft. Myers (RSW) as you should be able to get some pretty cheap prices on both airfare and lodging in July. If you're vacation was more than 14 days, I know of a place in Naples you can rent as well. :)

It all depends. Priceline in my experience is always the highest. I've had good luck just going to the airline's website and buying tickets that way. I use US Airways because I have frequent flyer account. My next trip in a few months to LAX I found the cheapest tickets on ironically cheaptickets.com It also included the hotel stay with the tickets. I couldn't turn down the deal it was about half off the price than if I booked airfare and hotel separate.