Hotter than 99% of what CR Dates/Marrys Kayla goes 180MPH in a 1600hp Lambo

dover

She does have on too much makeup but then again we're all models here.

I would get half way into a beer before dropping my pants.

Be CR: Our standards are so high, we only date/marry/talk to actual super models.

I dare everyone talking shit to post pictures of the last 3 women they dated. Then talk about how this sloot is ugly.

Last 3 I dated weren't bleach blonde high mileage cum dumpsters buried under 1/2 inch makeup/spray tan barriers.

Be CR: Our standards are so high, we only date/marry/talk to actual super models.

I dare everyone talking shit to post pictures of the last 3 women they dated. Then talk about how this sloot is ugly.

Now that could be a good thread right there!

Last 3 I dated weren't bleach blonde high mileage cum dumpsters buried under 1/2 inch makeup barriers.

I'd take the above over the 50%+ fatties that walk around cbus. I'd nail a butta-face way before a fatty.

I'd take the above over the 50%+ fatties that walk around cbus. I'd nail a butta-face way before a fatty.

100% truth!!!

I myself have never banged a chick that is over 150lbs that was less than 5'8. There was this super tall chick once... had to be 175.

This. I'm not surprised that the majority or CR members have low standards considering how most of them look...

So man up, show me the last 3 girls you dated. I would say "I bet you wont"... but it's such a safe bet, there really is no need to even say it...

Here, I will even start with the absolute best picture I have of my wife, because well, its an easy picture to look at, lol.

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/4951_649706356305_6071498_n.jpg

Don't be scared, show us what makes you such an awesome critic.

Do I think I have the hottest woman ever? Nope, not at all... but you don't see me going around calling girls ugly either...