Cars and Coffee - 5/4

zeitgeist57

Cap City 1/2 Marathon.

FYI to those going to C&C, it looks like this goes right by the Lenox.

http://capitalcityhalfmarathon.com/maps.shtml

I will probably be doing the Market-to-Market. Lots of events in Columbus this weekend... I think last year there were a few other things going on too, what a great weekend to start actual spring (summer?) weather!

Take 315 to Lane, turn AWAY from OSU (no matter if you're coming from the N or S). Go under the traintracks. The light you'll approach is Kenny. Make a left. 2nd light will be Kinnear, make a left. Lennox will be 1/2mile down on your right after you cross over the traintracks again!

I'd go, but I'm helping someone move Saturday morning. 8pm to 12am would work tho :gabe: But isn't there usually another group that heads up to Easton Saturday night then cruises to the Sawmill meet?

I'd go, but I'm helping someone move Saturday morning. 8pm to 12am would work tho :gabe: But isn't there usually another group that heads up to Easton Saturday night then cruises to the Sawmill meet?

Just meet up at Sawmill around 10-10:30, likely people will be coming from all over this week with it being LSX dyno day and good spring weather lol.

What time is the cruise meet up?

Meet at the North parking lot in Easton by Morse Rd around 8:30...people will leave around 9am.

FB guys...can someone post instructions for the cruise on the FB page? I know that Ryan's not making it out but there are other people that want to do an Easton Cruise...

Meet at the North parking lot in Easton by Morse Rd around 8:30...people will leave around 9am.

FB guys...can someone post instructions for the cruise on the FB page? I know that Ryan's not making it out but there are other people that want to do an Easton Cruise...

what's up with the link vinny posted? Looks like a bunch of snobs with high end cars in Columbus. You should troll them with your truck Clay :).