Anyone going out today?

FormulaMatt

I will be at Alum at some point testing.

What are you running now days?

Gonna work on getting the ski ready to put in the water. Ugh lazyness though. Waters probably still cold? Leme know the conditions later have fun!

The Formula is back up and running. It is WAYYYY underpowered with this setup, but I needed to get something in it so I could use it. Hopefully it gets on plane... I will build another engine later this year.

I'm going to repack my bearings now, then head on out to test.

im leaving for alum now. Im going fishing tho. I think ive got mine dialed in, I have a white/teal/silver chaparral 2150sx, with tinted windows.

Did H/C/I with vortec heads, edlebrock intake/carb. Hits plane fast with great low end torque. being a deep V its never gonna be a rocketship, but i hit 63 last week at Buckeye.

I have a buddy headed out with a 33' active thunder, it shoult hit 100mph

Went out to Buckeye, made it 5 mins of boating and broke the outdrive. The alpha does not like the motor pushing it. Gonna upgrade to a bravo here soon but should be up and running again this weekend. It just broke the lower gear in the lower part of the drive.

Went out to Buckeye, made it 5 mins of boating and broke the outdrive. The alpha does not like the motor pushing it. Gonna upgrade to a bravo here soon but should be up and running again this weekend. It just broke the lower gear in the lower part of the drive.

your doing something right then :fuckyeah:

If you need a lower HP motor, let me know. I'm sure we can work something out!

I kid I kid. Nobody in their right mind would do that. I would pop drive after drive first lol.

I need a bigger prop. I put a 17 on it just trying to see what it would do and I am spinning to many RPM's. I'm thinking I need a 19p or 21p. With the 17 the fastest it would go is 41 on gps. I'm happy it was at least able to get on plane. I miss my stroker. I need a new motor fast....but at least I can go out...

My boat will be getting a new horn this year for its upgrades. LOL.

The trailer, now that's a much longer list.... what can I say, the boat is reliable at least! LEDs, new bunks, new tires and wheels are all waiting to go on. Oh and a new fender from the hit n run at Alum while back. Back to medium pimpin finally. Can't wait for another season to start!

Edited by Bahnstoermer