FS: Memorial Tournament Tickets

Dr. Pomade

I have two tickets for each of the following days. Prices for the tickets are in parentheses.

Monday, 5/27 ($5 for both)

Tuesday, 5/28 ($5 for both)

Wednesday, 5/29 ($5 for both)

Thursday, 5/30 ($25 each, $40 for the pair)

Saturday, 6/1 ($40 each, $75 for the pair)

Sunday, 6/2 ($40 each, $75 for the pair)

I'll sell all of the tickets for $150.

I'd prefer to sell all the tickets as a complete set, so preference will be given to a buyer that offers to buy all of them together.

Post here or PM me with questions, expressed interest, etc.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Brian (jump'n'jive), please respond to your texts. I've texted you repeatedly the past few days with no response. You've asked me to hold these tickets for you - saying that you wanted them for sure - but the tournament starts tomorrow and I have yet to hear from you. Please advise.

Well, looks like this guy is juking me. All the tickets are still available. $100 for all tickets listed. Text me if interested.

What a douche, see what happens when u try to be nice to people.

Good luck I'm sure these will sell.

Maybe offer to who ever buys these how to have awesome hair.

What a douche, see what happens when u try to be nice to people.

Good luck I'm sure these will sell.

Maybe offer to who ever buys these how to have awesome hair.

I don't buy or sell a lot of stuff, so I'm not really sure what the proper buying/selling etiquette is, but what he did seems substantially wrong. I'm going to try my best to resolve the situation with him first and, if that doesn't work to my satisfaction, then I intend to post up the entire situation here and let CR decide what the verdict is.

The jump'n'jive guy totally jump'n'juked me. I'll take up my critique of his professionalism, or lack thereof, to his trader rating feedback section. In the interim, mods/admins, please feel free to lock this thread.

He should pay you for the tickets thats what a man would do

That's my verdict

I agree, though I wasn't sure if I had too biased of an outlook on it.

I posted this thread, he said that he wanted the tickets. We exchanged several text messages. At two different points in the texts he told me that he wanted the tickets. Meaning, from my perspective, I gave him plenty of opportunity to tell me that he had changed his mind and didn't want the tickets anymore, but he didn't. Then, a day before the tournament is supposed to start, I don't hear anything at all from him. I feel like the guy kind of screwed me because the whole time I held the tickets for him - because he told me he definitely wanted them - when I could have been trying to sell them elsewhere.

Maybe I got trolled, I don't know. Or maybe this is a lesson to me that I need to be more forceful about selling things, but I guess doing business that way just doesn't seem right to me.

Deals fall through all the time. lets not shed tears over it folks.

A well-respected user on here who frequently sells firearms and ammo shirked on me last week (he was the seller) and I'm not asking to have him banned. He changed his mind. Deal with it kiddos. MERICA

Yes, people change their mind all the time, but the guy should have let Tilly know about it and gave him time to still sell them before the tournament. Tilly held them and passed up other opportunities to sell them because this clown told him he wanted them, then bailed and stuck him with them.

I've been burned by a well known member on here also, but I got the car sold anyway and it wasn't a time sensitive situation over a 1 time use item.

First with the money gets the item, you can't do business any other way these days.

Deals fall through all the time. lets not shed tears over it folks.

A well-respected user on here who frequently sells firearms and ammo shirked on me last week (he was the seller) and I'm not asking to have him banned. He changed his mind. Deal with it kiddos. MERICA

Not cool or acceptable.... period. Especially when you are dealing with something that has a limited time like tickets.

If someone did the same thing to you with absolutely no contact/communication then you should lift it up as well.