Can Cr please keep a eye open for a

Buckeye1647545503

I am looking to buy a Mercury Marauder, I would like to find one local for sale that I can test drive (car lot preferred). I figure I will need to travel to find THE car I want but maybe I can find a local one to drive and make sure I like them. And now I don't want to drive a Crown vic instead

My dad used to have one of these, even still has the embossed leather jacket with the marauder bust on it. One of the cars you always regret letting go of. Comfortable, fun to drive, decent fuel economy...and you WILL get people moving out of your way in traffic. Almost every time we went out to dinner he would get the "Are you a cop?" or at the least odd looks. Black+Chrome=Sinister

Good luck finding one in good shape, they are still out there!

Jason I have to sell one or all my toys. At the moment I want to drive one to make sure I want to liquidate and find one but I figure I looking 10k or less

If you want to come the Dayton, I'll take you for a ride in mine. If your over 25 and are willing to pay for the rear tires, you can drive.;)

Haha thanks but I need to drive a stock one as it's all I can afford till I finish me degree

Ahhhhh, yeah, I'm a far way from stock. But on a positive note, it would be a good demonstration of what you could turn a stock Marauder into.

• 4 weeks later...