Anyone work at vances or buckeye outdoors?

wnaplay1647545503

Just before christmas I purchased 2 ruger lcd lasermax's. I was told they were accidentally shipped without the lasers however they were on order and would arrive a week later. Here we are 5 months later and still no lasers. I have stopped in several times and made repeated phone calls. Seems like there are 5 that were shipped this way and so far only one laser has come in. I dont know if I should take further action at this point or what I should do. Everytime I have a correspondence with these people they act as though I should expect this to happen and it has nothing to do with them. I have yet to get a return call despite being told I would each time I call.

Did you buy this through Vances and received the wrong product or no product was in stock? This is fully on Vances if thats the case for selling you a product they had no inventory of. Ask to speak to store manager, CALMLY explain the situation. If they do not resolve the problem or give an acceptable explanation (or if you have already done this) call Ruger.

Rugers customer service is outstanding - they should be able to assist you even in a vendor issue. Again, be calm and cool with the CS rep and they can do a lot for you.

Just before christmas I purchased 2 ruger lcd lasermax's. I was told they were accidentally shipped without the lasers however they were on order and would arrive a week later. Here we are 5 months later and still no lasers. I have stopped in several times and made repeated phone calls. Seems like there are 5 that were shipped this way and so far only one laser has come in. I dont know if I should take further action at this point or what I should do. Everytime I have a correspondence with these people they act as though I should expect this to happen and it has nothing to do with them. I have yet to get a return call despite being told I would each time I call.

I used to work there and I will tell you that ruger is SLOW and when they say they will call you when it's in they will.

If you can't wait then return the gun. If you took the gun without the laser then it's your fault. They treat you like that cuz your stuck. It's not their fault so why get mad at them?

Call when it's in? Bullshit.

We placed an order for a Ruger SR22 at Buckeye and was told Vance's had it in stock. I told Buckeye I'll go pick it up, and they told me no, it was easier if they had it transferred. This was on a Tuesday and they said it'd be there Friday.

Friday comes around, so I called them. They said the following Tuesday. I called the following Tuesday and was told that their truck driver was on vacation and it'd be there Wednesday. Guess what? It wasn't. It was the following Tuesday.

I called yet again, and was told they'd call me when it came in. Nothing. I called Friday and was told it had been in a for few days. I asked why no one had called me and was met with "I'm just a firearms guy, I don't call people." Click, and he hung up on me.

We placed an order for a Ruger SR22 at Buckeye and was told Vance's had it in stock. I told Buckeye I'll go pick it up, and they told me no, it was easier if they had it transferred. This was on a Tuesday and they said it'd be there Friday.

Friday comes around, so I called them. They said the following Tuesday. I called the following Tuesday and was told that their truck driver was on vacation and it'd be there Wednesday. Guess what? It wasn't. It was the following Tuesday.

I called yet again, and was told they'd call me when it came in. Nothing. I called Friday and was told it had been in a for few days. I asked why no one had called me and was met with "I'm just a firearms guy, I don't call people." Click, and he hung up on me.

post on their FB, rustle jimmies.

post on their FB, rustle jimmies.

Sadly about the only way to really piss people off...AKA get things corrected is to call them out in such a public manor.

Hopefully you get this revised in a quick and easy way. Getting the run around isn't cool. Especially paying for 'A' and getting 'B' instead.

Ruger is fucking slow. My dad ordered 3 LCP's back in November at Vance's. He waited until Mid-February and canceled his order. He then ordered them through Sportsmen's Den, he's still waiting.

Yes a public post on a company's facebook page will get your problem addressed asap. I will never order something from vances. If I can see it behind the case and hold it then I will buy it.

Jason, I don't have an answer for you. But I can tell you Ruger will bend over backwards to make you happy if they can.

Anthony, I was in Vances looking for targets on Friday, and saw two SR22 in the case. I know they told you they were in, but why not go there to get them?

Let me know when you get yours, if you swap back straps, how hard it is to take off. Mine won't move at all.

They're tight. Tight enough you think something is wrong and are afraid to try any harder, I bet.

That's how mine were. It still takes a very firm grip and quick motion to remove.

Also, FWIW< everyone saying Ruger is slow when shipping/ordering through Vances, I call :bs:.

SEnt 2 different firearms to them for service and had them fixed, cleaned, and back within a more than respectable time. My brothers P95 he bought from a member here was back and running flawlessly within a week.

I still say it's Vances making excuses.

Also, FWIW< everyone saying Ruger is slow when shipping/ordering through Vances, I call :bs:.

SEnt 2 different firearms to them for service and had them fixed, cleaned, and back within a more than respectable time. My brothers P95 he bought from a member here was back and running flawlessly within a week.

I still say it's Vances making excuses.

Guess Sportman's Den has been making exscuses since February then too

Guess Sportman's Den has been making exscuses since February then too

Hey, all I know is that from both experiences I've had their service has been nothing less than exemplary. That's all I can speak from. I would imagine ordering anything from a store with this craze going on might take longer than it use to. I dunno...we worked directly with Ruger.

Hey, all I know is that from both experiences I've had their service has been nothing less than exemplary. That's all I can speak from. I would imagine ordering anything from a store with this craze going on might take longer than it use to. I dunno...we worked directly with Ruger.

Service is nowhere near the same as sales.

I ordered a ruger American in 308 from Vance's a month or so ago, they told me it would take 1-2 weeks, 10 days later I got a call from Vance's saying it was in. It's also not the first gun I've ordered from them and gotten a speedy turnaround.

Same when I ordered mine from them.

Wow 2 mins on the phone with ruger and they are being sent to me.

Wait were you just waiting for the lasers and not new guns? Oh hell yeah I would've just called right when the order came in wrong. I've always had good luck with parts departments. Hell I've had Mossberg send me shit for free.