Anyone work at vances or buckeye outdoors?

wnaplay1647545503

They must not have known who you are..

Call when it's in? Bullshit.

We placed an order for a Ruger SR22 at Buckeye and was told Vance's had it in stock. I told Buckeye I'll go pick it up, and they told me no, it was easier if they had it transferred. This was on a Tuesday and they said it'd be there Friday.

Friday comes around, so I called them. They said the following Tuesday. I called the following Tuesday and was told that their truck driver was on vacation and it'd be there Wednesday. Guess what? It wasn't. It was the following Tuesday.

I called yet again, and was told they'd call me when it came in. Nothing. I called Friday and was told it had been in a for few days. I asked why no one had called me and was met with "I'm just a firearms guy, I don't call people." Click, and he hung up on me.

• 3 weeks later...
I have funny stories about people saying those things to the owner.

Believe me I get it but it won't get you anywhere with them. They really do not care.

Thats why people should stop shopping at vances. Much better prices online if you don't want customer service. If you want stores that do care about their customers, shop at Gun Envy or Delta Epsilon. I find it pretty messed up they won't price match their sister store (sportsman outdoor super store), even though they use the same FFL.

sportsman outdoor is not vances...

gun envy has horrid customer service and have way to many people that tell customers diff things Delta is a class act and I do recommend them

Did your management tell you to keep on lying to people or are you just that much out of the loop? Sportsman outdoor supersports run it's operations off of the same FFL as Vances and Buckeye outdoors. Richie owns all three and they are all sister stores. Sportsman's outdoor supersports operates out of the back of buckeye outdoors in Hebron.

Gun Envy's customer service is 100x better than Vances, I know plenty of LEO that would rather shop at Gun Envy than at Vances Law enforcement. Even Clinton Township would rather deal with Gun Envy than Vances, that is pretty sad when Vances is located in Clinton Township.

• 2 weeks later...
I no longer work or Vance's PAL, so no one told me to lie and that may be the case about customer service. That being said his name is rich and he doesn't own any of it anymore Todd and his brother do. And another plus one for dale