fox body vs gtr

Aaron

That mustang was built to do one thing and do it well, take peoples moneys on the street! Car launches HARD on the street, and does it every time!

Yep! We had a few cars like that in MS. Not overly done, but well done and HOOKED!

I know, but I still stand on the mustang is sandbagging big time. Look at the vette video, the mustang is pulling on the vette on the top end.

Vette obviously wasn't set up for the street. I'm guessing the Fox is on his home street on the better (more prepped lane), and the vette is an out if town car. They used to do that in New Orleans too. New Orleans = scariest race scene I've been to.

LOL at Vette driver merging behind Fox after getting doors blown off.

"Maybe if I draft him I can slingshot around in front before the finish line."

It looks like it got sideways and kinda threw him into the other lane, i dont think he did it on purpose.

Vette obviously wasn't set up for the street. I'm guessing the Fox is on his home street on the better (more prepped lane), and the vette is an out if town car.

Thats my guess too. Notice how the stang has the left lane in both videos? Probably cause its the best lane.