Dick Trickle dead...

Sully

I have no issue with this. Maybe he was diagnosed with Alzheimer's or Parkinson's? I'll tell you what, I'll do the same before either of those get bad especially Parkinson's, I watched my grandmother suffer, it scares the shit out of me.

Much respect to bow out at 71, he had a good run. This shit is legal and humane to do to animals, why not humans? Terminal is Terminal.

To do it in a cemetery, I bet he gets buried there. I can see looking around where you will be laid to rest and following through. RIP

I remember watching him race......they would zoom in on his car during a caution and he'd have a hand out the window holding a cigarette. :lol: Try that now and see what happens. None of these guys left in the sport anymore....the old school guys that grew up eating bologna sandwiches and saving every penny to race on the weekends.

He was a short track legend in the 80s before getting a ride in Winston Cup. Not sure why he would take his own life, everyone said he was a genuine nice guy who was always happy and having a good time.