IMSTOCK2 DYNO DAY

lilmiller74

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This grouping of cr is a joke. Yes ims2 is not internet savy, he maybe talking out of his ass, but 9.5/10 of the people making jokes and taking shots at him:

A. have nothing to run, and will never obtain 1/2 the HP that he is attempting to make.

B. Are pure keyboard warriors

C. His car didn't start, interesting because it hasn't been tuned, and he got it there somehow. Ive seen a lot of peoples janky shit on brains dyno.

D. Jumping on the bandwagon of CR's righteousness, one or two popular members agree, the sheep follow.

for those who are to dumb to read let me cliff note- Hating on Shane because he is trying to go fast when you have nothing comparable just makes you look dumb.

This grouping of cr is a joke. Yes ims2 is not internet savy, he maybe talking out of his ass, but 9.5/10 of the people making jokes and taking shots at him:

A. have nothing to run, and will never obtain 1/2 the HP that he is attempting to make.

C. His car didn't start, interesting because it hasn't been tuned, and he got it there somehow. Ive seen a lot of peoples janky shit on brains dyno.

D. Jumping on the bandwagon of CR's righteousness, one or two popular members agree, the sheep follow.

for those who are to dumb to read let me cliff note- Hating on Shane because he is trying to go fast when you have nothing comparable just makes you look dumb.

this side of phil is lame, bring back the real phil

He called me out, told him to drag that vette out to the track and we will run heads up, no response. I never asked for the hit, the back tire, or anything just run me heads up. He never responded back, changed the subject, and just kept trucking right along with his same bullshit.

0/10 respect for him when it comes to anything that has to do with racing.

He might be a nice guy but when you call someone out and ask them if they want to race you better be ready to back it up.

<3

Wagner

Hey Phil, my Camaro is in the garage capable of moving under its own power at all times. What do you have again?

I just cant get enough of the sawmill home depot page. Its my daily amusement.....