IMSTOCK2 DYNO DAY

lilmiller74

Hey Phil, my Camaro is in the garage capable of moving under its own power at all times. What do you have again?

I have a volkswagon that gets me to and from work like a bauce. I also own a pile of parts that is no closer to getting done. Im pretty sure I just enjoy collecting parts, considering them fast, then hiding them so the dust is the only thing they will use them

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a volkswagon that gets me to and from work like a bauce. I also own a pile of parts that is no closer to getting done. Im pretty sure I just enjoy collecting parts, considering them fast, then hiding them so the dust is the only thing they will use them

Fastest stock bottom end parts collection in columbus? I might be able to give you a run for that title.

Fastest stock bottom end parts collection in columbus? I might be able to give you a run for that title.

naw, I know some people with way faster closets.. :cough cough: John Allen:dumb:. I just have the fastest closest in my house. Ive also stole half my roomates parts, but if I claim the parts they are mine. :fuckyeah:

This grouping of cr is a joke. Yes ims2 is not internet savy, he maybe talking out of his ass, but 9.5/10 of the people making jokes and taking shots at him:

A. have nothing to run, and will never obtain 1/2 the HP that he is attempting to make.

B. Are pure keyboard warriors

C. His car didn't start, interesting because it hasn't been tuned, and he got it there somehow. Ive seen a lot of peoples janky shit on brains dyno.

D. Jumping on the bandwagon of CR's righteousness, one or two popular members agree, the sheep follow.

for those who are to dumb to read let me cliff note- Hating on Shane because he is trying to go fast when you have nothing comparable just makes you look dumb.

I told him he could try to lose my little BRZ on the Triple Nickel, but he wouldn't bite. *shrug*

I saw on Facebook he was called out by a couple people and he didn't even answer, after he said he would race just about anything. My only qualm is he tries to get on people for "puppy kicking", yet he seems to pick and choose who he is going to answer their callout. Though I have to admit some if the people he ignores when called out *should* be easy money if his car is as bad as he claims.

This grouping of cr is a joke. Yes ims2 is not internet savy, he maybe talking out of his ass, but 9.5/10 of the people making jokes and taking shots at him:

A. have nothing to run, and will never obtain 1/2 the HP that he is attempting to make.

B. Are pure keyboard warriors

C. His car didn't start, interesting because it hasn't been tuned, and he got it there somehow. Ive seen a lot of peoples janky shit on brains dyno.

D. Jumping on the bandwagon of CR's righteousness, one or two popular members agree, the sheep follow.

for those who are to dumb to read let me cliff note- Hating on Shane because he is trying to go fast when you have nothing comparable just makes you look dumb.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/18/dara6yde.jpg

I saw on Facebook he was called out by a couple people and he didn't even answer, after he said he would race just about anything. My only qualm is he tries to get on people for "puppy kicking", yet he seems to pick and choose who he is going to answer their callout. Though I have to admit some if the people he ignores when called out *should* be easy money if his car is as bad as he claims.

Like me for instance. Fucker refuses to race me for some reason lol

I called him out before I sold my car, never got a reply.

Some of us here don't need to make ungodly numbers because we have a car that can hook and run a decent time at the track. If you need to talk that much shit before racing anyone, more power only covers up a poorly set up car or bad driving.

• 4 weeks later...

Gotta bump this up. Does anyone know if the car is running? A buddy of mine asked if I knew anyone who had a dark red/maroon C6 with blacked out everything and some tacky body parts (huge wing?). He was driving on 315 near Campus and the hospital where it kinks into an S-bend. A car fitting that description blasted past him (he was going approx. 80mph) as if he was standing still, and was driving like a complete idiot. He said, "My first thought was that it was turbo-charged. He had to be going at least 120mph through the corner and 150+ down the straight."

The only car that I know of that fits the description was IMS2's car. Sounds like it's running alright, or alright enough to drive like an asshat through traffic?

No, it was like reading posts from someone who had Alzheimer's disease. It was the same stupid shit over and over again.

Besides he has made it perfectly clear he thinks everybody on here is a bitch, talks about guns too much, and nobody has anything worth racing his stunning machine.

You see, the joke’s on him because he doesn’t realize some people spend more time running the shit than running their mouth on facebook or the internet.

In closing, we have worked very hard at pruning the retard tree around here and I’m not about to take a step backwards. Just keep torturing him on Facebook, I don’t have to clean up those messes :lolguy:

What Waggs says. Please don't bring that dork back on here.