7,154 Miles

Hotbodies Front Flush Mount Turn Signals

55W 5000k H.I.D.'s

APE Manual CCT

Vortex Frame Sliders

Polished lip on wheels

Bridgstone Battlax BT021 Tires. Only 300 miles on them if that

T-rex Front stand with triple attachment, and rear stand

It has a few scratches on it here and there, but nothing real bad.

$4500 firm. Only things I would consider selling seperate would be the HID's and stands.

Pics in profile gallery.

Would consider trade for a Honda Shadow Aero 750.

Edited by thegame

What would you sell the HIDs for?

umm... $80

A cwoozer? What gives?

yea... i know. my girl wants to ride on the back with me and id like to take her out and ride around for more than 2 seconds. she hates the f4i rear seat and leaning over. and i wouldnt mind getting a more comfortable ride myself. im still not sure i can part with the f4i yet though. ugh.

umm... $80

yea... i know. my girl wants to ride on the back with me and id like to take her out and ride around for more than 2 seconds. she hates the f4i rear seat and leaning over. and i wouldnt mind getting a more comfortable ride myself. im still not sure i can part with the f4i yet though. ugh.

OK, Thanks for the reply. Just seeing how cheap you'd let them go, since they can be had on Ebay for about $100. Im sure yours are a good name brand though...

IMO, the F4i is one of the most comfortable sportbikes ever, with the exception of the 2007+ CBR 600rr. Just buy your girl her own bike. My wife complained about riding on the back of mine and didnt enjoy it so I bought her a 250 haha

IMO, the F4i is one of the most comfortable sportbikes ever, with the exception of the 2007+ CBR 600rr.

Depends on what you consider a sport bike.

For comfortable sport bikes, nothing beats a blackbird, 'busa, or zx-14.

flying couches, in yo face!

:lol:

good luck with the sale/trade.

your bank is the best way to go, my bank did it for me for free...

take it in say "i'd like this notarized out of my name" they will instruct you how to fill it out.

they stamp it and use their paper embosser over the signatures, then you hand it to the purchaser whenever he gives you the money, he takes it to the title bureau on his own time and takes care of it...